Penn & Teller - Episode on The Damn Bible!

by CinemaBlend 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Penn and Teller's "Bullshit" show is available at Blockbuster. At least Season 2 is, and that is the one on the Bible. I like their doberman dog attack style and they are funny. Some of their argumentation was idiotic but some of it was right on target. I especially liked the episode where they went after PETA and exposed them for the whackos they are.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

There must be some top secret stuff in it. It sounds like the type of show I would love to see, but when I go to their website, this is what I get:

We at Showtime Online express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States.

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

Yeah, showtime hates non-americans. Not sure why.

They make some GREAT points in the show and some stupid ones.

Rent it at blockbuster. It's worth it.

It's a pretty balanced show, they try to show both viewpoints, but in doing so usually one rises to the top. In this case the skeptic.

Of course it doesn't help that Penn won't refer to it as anything other than "The Damn Bible" LOL.

• eljefe
    eljefe

It was a great episode. Then again, all of their episode were pretty funny and well done.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I like all their shows....

I think my favorite was yoga - "it's stretching people...not some spiritual b.s."...the 2nd was "the damn bible"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit