Who are the anointed?

by gringojj 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

When the congregations take count of the partakers, they send only the number who partake, not the names, addressess, etc., of those people.

The congregation publisher cards do indicate whether the person claims to be of the anointed but that is only for local records.

So, there is no record at the headquarters of the partakers by name, congregation, etc.

For all who are led by God?s spirit, these are God?s sons. 15 For YOU did not receive a spirit of slavery causing fear again, but YOU received a spirit of adoption as sons, by which spirit we cry out: "Abba, Father!" 16 The spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are God?s children. 17 If, then, we are children, we are also heirs: heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ, provided we suffer together that we may also be glorified together. ROMANS 8:14-17

Sounds like your friend is judging where he ought not.

But JWs love to judge.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Blondie,

My friend was told by Jarassczzczzcz.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• blondie
    blondie

OS, I'm sure anal-etentiver Ted keeps the names etc, of those at Bethel, but that is Bethel. Every congregation I have been in though does not submit names, congregation, etc, of each partaker to headquarters.

I do know that in one congregation any new partakers had to do so two years in a row before they submitted them in the count to headquarters.

I have known many anointed locally and at Bethel, anointed per their definition. Their is no glow around them; they do not have Bible knowledge superior to non-anointed; and their sins are no less and sometimes more than the non-anointed. If we remember that the counsel the congregations in Revelation were all to the anointed, we can see that there is no special holiness.

But then you know that.

Blondie (tempted to partake the last few years just to jolt the congregation)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit