"Would You Agree With Me That Satan The Devil Is A BASTARD?"

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It seems that Satan was understood by the perfect adam and Eve. They had to know a resister was misrepresenting that damned snake.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I'm thinking here; bottom line: plagarism.

So, to answer that brother at the hall; the proper reply is:

"Hebrew plagarism".

Maybe I just need some edjucation but isnt moses' pentatuch about the same age as zarathrustra? And the same age as the Rig Veda? 1500BC or so?

Thanks

• minimus
    minimus

yeah

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No I do not agree - a bastard is somebody with unknown parentage - Satans Father is/was Jehovah

• Bas
    Bas

I'm Bas and the devil is a bastardb

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Nothing more than an imaginary bastard.

• loosie
    loosie

Can I have some of what Minimus is taking..lol

• garybuss
    garybuss

Here the Witness males liked to end every sentence with "brother". Where's your tie . . . brother? The machine is out of order . . . brother. Why do you ask THAT question . . . brother? Where'd ya git those BOOTS . . . brother?

It was worth it to quit the Witnesses just to get away from those jerks calling me . . . brother.

• delilah
    delilah

Where'dya git that hat "Brother"? my hubby wants to know, he rather likes it.(inserts wide grin here).

Dee

• Dustin
    Dustin

No, I think Satan was the smartest one of the angels. He used his ability to think and his free will to make his own choice in life. If you assume the Bible is correct in it's story, then the Devil was the original true thinker. He realized Jehovah as a self serving, arrogant, and biased God. He felt he could do a better job. Maybe if really given a chance he would have made a better God than Jehovah, that is if you actually believe the Bible as being a true and inspired source of God. I however believe the Bible is a load of crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit