My Bethel Trip...

by RichieRich 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

What a trip!! don't need mind altering hallucinogenic drugs on a tour like that haha. When I first read your post I read it as that you were 64!! I had to re-read it and understand you were saying you are 6ft 4" hehe

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    IP_SEC: You know how superstitious dubs are. They think tape recorders steal their soul.

That's what they want you to think. They are actually afraid tape recorders will reveal their soul, a far more frightening proposition to them.

Richie, as long as you don't give up on your brain cells you'll be fine. While you are at it, why not boldly encourage others your age to think. You don't have to encourage leaving, just encourage thinking. The leaving will take care of itself.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Aren't you glad that's done and over with?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hey Richie

I was just reading a post by tsunamirider and was reminded of you and that I hadn;t heard from you since you said you were going to Bethel. So I looked you up and found your post from late yesterday.

Glad it went well and wasn't a total yawn fest. So what is next for you and did you get your Ipod/Laptop back?

• cab1000
    cab1000
    "Don't you go dyin' on me now"

Thats like my favorite movie...ever...

~cab

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

what is the movie? its bugging me?

• inquirer
    inquirer

You can keep me out of it. I don't want a bar of this Bethel place.

As far as I am concerned the JW's are a part of Babylon The Great! They joined her remember? They joined the UN so... you know.

• Mamacat
    Mamacat

Glad you had an okay trip. We went up there when I was 13. You didn't get to go to the farm? That was the only part I liked. LOL

• lawrence
    lawrence

So...... Richie-

You ready to dedicate your life to the publishing business NOW? They have a machine waiting in the factory with your name on it. Wow, sounds exciting!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Aren't you glad that's done and over with?

Hell yes. I am so glad to be back at home away from all the sprirituallity of BEthel. We did go to the Farms. They no longer raise anything there except for apples... and thats where all the printing's been moved. They are needing less and less people there yet they continue to push people to apply for work there... And I do have my laptop and iPod back. I'm using them both right now... I think that the tours were actually semi-interesting because I got to look for different things than everyone else was. I've got make up work to get on... but I'll catch up with yall later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit