"Just Looking " or, " Tracking? "

by Blueblades 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

When it comes to your husband or wife, yes, wives look and track too. Woman do look at other men and other woman too. So when it comes to both, how much looking and or tracking is too much for you to take?

When that other someone walks by, do you move your head, even just slightly, start to track her or him, or do you keep your head locked at all costs.

This months Ladies home journal has an interesting article on this very topic.

Well do you or don't you?

Blueblades, who has neck tension from keeping his head locked, while his eyes are crossed.

• minimus
    minimus

My head is spinning.

• Krystal
    Krystal

I assume we are talking about "checking out" ??

If so, Daniel and I are pretty open about it... he can drool if I can!

In fact, usually if he is "looking" or "tracking" he points it out to me so I can look to!

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean that you can't look at the menu.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am not proud of it but I do it a little too much

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

My b/f and I joke about who clocks the pretty girl's first. Obviously its fine for me to notice first and point them out, but not for him! Same as it is NEVER okay for me to check out boys!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

We been married so long (ya I know it hasnt been that long) that I dont even care. I know my wife isnt out on the hunt, I dont care if she looks. I'm very secure in that.

I look... track... A LOT. I wouldnt do anything, I dont think. I do like to look.

Its kinda like when a salesman asks if he can help you, and you say, Naw I'm just looking. He knows he wont get a sale. Same with me, I dont want to buy, I'm just looking.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I don't get in trouble until I find myself walking the wrong way.

• kls
    kls

Just looking cause when a really great guy walks by i can't help it my head seems to go in their direction. When i see a real hunk i think " wow ! there may be a God after all".

I maybe married but i ain't dead.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Yeah me and my partner laugh and joke about it a fair bit and she will often suggest i put my eyes back in (in jest) but I wouldnt dream of disrespecting her by following the look with the words 'phhhoooar' or 'I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating biscuits' because not only would it hurt her it would hurt me too when i get a well aimed slap across the mush.

Seriously though, we are only human and I concur with my friend who was referring to their diet and the menu.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit