Wedding picture and Princesses

by Mulan 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

For anyone who is interested, here is a photo of my son and his new bride. I know they look REALLY young, but they are 22 and 23. Young, but not terribly young.

I would have posted a photo of myself, but since I took the snapshots, I wasn't in any of them. You will have to wait for the professional photos.

I will check with Princess (a bridesmaid) to see if she minds if I post one of her and her little Princess, the flower girl. Very cute.
    (Keep going on the posts, and you will see Princess and her daughter.)

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

*snif sniff* I love weddings! Thanks so much Mulan for showing us that picture, they look very happy!!! :)

Love
    Essie

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Essie!! Thanks.....they were really happy, and my son cried!! He is so romantic, and planned most of the wedding, with a little input from the bride. Just like his father, who is also a romantic.

Mom didn't come. Whew!! But several of our dub friends did come, and our daughter in law came too, who still says she is a dub, but we all feel she is fading fast.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Mulan

Congratulations!

I'm a newbie at scanning pics, but I do know that you need to click on to the View bar after scanning and then 1-1 to see the actual size of the pic that you are posting. If its too big, go into Image then into Resize, usually clicking on to around 30 % does the trick, but you will have to go back into View then 1-1 to check.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, I fixed it, but now it's too small. I can't win. I need a better editing program.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• Princess
    Princess

cute pic mom! Go ahead and post the pic of me and Z, as long as it's a good one!

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

Congratulations Mulan!
    They are a cute couple,and will make cute babies!
    They are lucky to have you!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, I am trying this picture thing again.

This is Princess and little Princess. It's a bit dark.

and another

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHOOOHOOOOO They're adorable!!! wish I could have been there. Well I'll be seeing you soon and many more pictures I'm sure!!!

Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• Mulan
    Mulan

Please forgive me, those who aren't interested in this. Some of my online friends have asked me to post these, and missed them. So I am putting it back to the top.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit