QUESTION

by Mighty Mike 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mighty Mike
    Mighty Mike

I have just found a site to connect with JW's. They ask a question before allowing to register it says this: "what is the first song of the service meeting as listed in the March 2005 Kingdom Ministry for the week of the 28th".

Does anyone know the answer?

Thanks,

Mighty Mike

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Mike we need Blondie's input for this one she knows everything!

Have fun over there but don't get sucked down the rabbit hole!

• Mighty Mike
    Mighty Mike

Blondie, do you know the answer?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Mike I'll PM her and give her the link to this thread so keep checking back here.

Kate

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

hey mike you might need to tell us the country your from.

I know here down under they have a different one from those in america.

• gumby
    gumby
    I have just found a site to connect with JW's. They ask a question before allowing to register it says this: "what is the first song of the service meeting as listed in the March 2005 Kingdom Ministry for the week of the 28th".

First of all......i'd say this place can't be beat for connecting with JW's. Even if they do not post......they read and watch.

As for the song for March 2005 km.....I think it's "Surfer Girl" by the Beach Boys, but I ain't sure.

Gumby

• Mighty Mike
    Mighty Mike

Hi Lehaa,

United States. Los Angeles, California.

• Mighty Mike
    Mighty Mike

OOOPS, sorry guys, it is "the first song number" they want.

• Mighty Mike
    Mighty Mike

Thanks bikerchic, any pointers??

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Thanks bikerchic, any pointers??

LOL, well since you don't know enough about JW's to be dangerous or set up any red flags I'm sure they will take you under their loving arms and give you all the information you request, possibly even a home bible study course.

I'm still waiting for blondie to see the PM I sent her with the link to this thread so hang on.

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit