From JW to Aryan Nation?

by Sparkplug 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ok, Here is some Art of a friend that used to be the biggest apostate there is. When he left JDubs, he not only left the religion, he lost his dang mind.

So now he is way past apostate and is working on insane. The most gun toting, bank robbing, meth addict, white supremist, federal prison heading person I know. Actually he is the only one of most of the above I know. I miss him and his crazy manipulation...Sheer entertainment. So do you think he has a "Satan Fixation?"

• Puternut
    Puternut

Sounds like there's 'something' he needs to get out of his system. I just hope he won't hurt himself or someone in the process.

Puternut

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Puternut,

He cannot hurt anyone and I cannot see how he can hurt himself short of death at this point. He is up facing life for all that I mentioned above. JW and Family issues took him over the edge and Meth keeps him there.

It is a waste of Talent. That boy that I have known since he was 5 has more talent in one pinki than I. He can draw...granted it is a bit spooky. He tatoos (prison of course), and is the best DANG DRUMMER I have ever met. He is a genious level and his parents did not want him to feel different, so they never told him. Like that id not make him feel different. (go figure)

• avishai
    avishai

VERY good!! Too bad. Probably using the meth to self medicate. Damn JW's

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

avishai-zackly what he does. Freely admits he can't face what he has done to his life, ex-wife, kids. Cant stand that he is dying...Hep. And will be locked up forever more than likely. We tried to help him, but told him if he uses...don't come around the house. (kids). He left here with 20, 000 cash and the next time we saw him was on the news..Does anybody know who this man and girl are...

They blew 20,000 dollars in just under 2 weeks.

• avishai
    avishai

(((((sparkplug)))) I've seen a few friends self destruct. It really sucks.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thanks Avishai..I needed that. .. For most of my childhood friends, JW's are dead or burnt up. I the lone geek have survived...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit