Is Dr Death a JW?

by PopeOfEruke 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hey everybody,

whats with this story from Queensland about a Dr Death who massively bungles surgical procedures? See what the news report say about "his religion" and "jehovah's witnesses"? Do you think the guy is a JW? He is certainly whacko enough to be a Circuit Overseer!

He also told staff he had come to Bundaberg as part of his religion. He made himself known to the local Jehovah's Witness group and told them he knew all about their religion, and to call him if there was ever a problem.

The Pope (yes, I am still kicking...)

• phil78
    phil78

WOW...... I have that paper sitting in my kitchen right now and somehow missed that article. The TV news runs stories on him every night here. Nothing about him being a JW though. Sounds crazy enough to be one, but he was probably just trying to drum up work.

Phil

• ShadowX
    ShadowX

Interesting, very interesting

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Appropriate, really: a doctor with a reputation for killing people offering to withold life-saving treatment from the Dubs... It all fits!

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

thank you, thank you , thank you for that information I briefly glanced through that page on Saturday and missed it in my disgust,so I have re read it. the fact he was kicked out of the United States showes it must have been going on for a long time,as the article says he came to Bundaberg as part of his religion and the Wittness were to call him if they needed him which makes me think he may be part of the liasion commitee any thoughts on that .this artical will be well used.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit