Listen to Mom or listen to love?

by skeptikchick 12 Replies latest social relationships

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Welcome Skeptic,

I don't know how old you guys are, but I'd say this is the beginning of one of the most turmulous times in his life. If he wants to keep you, he'll have to stand up to his mom and everyone fromhis childhood for the first time in his life. If he choses to please his mom then he's going to ask you to lay low/move out for the week his mom is in town. He has to make a choice, and it's not about you, it's about him stepping up to the plate and growing up. It's hard to do. I would cut him some slack and give him a little time, but don't let him let things continue the way they are for too long. Good luck.

GG

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hi!

Please buy and read the following two books, both written by Dr. Laura Schlessinger:

• "10 Stupid Things Women Do To Mess Up Their Lives"
    • "10 Stupid Things Couples Do To Mess Up Their Relationships".

DY

• Unkle Dug
    Unkle Dug

Well unfortunately most of us only learn from painful experience that involvement, friendship, etc with any JW is a mistake. My very best friend of two years is one dumped my friendship horribly. Her husband tells me their females aren't allowed to have male friends, only acquaintances. I attended their church several times and am sure that stuff she attends 4 nights a week promotes phony acting. After getting through my pain, I now keep a big bat next to my door for the next JW who wants to come a-knockin. My advice, toss the guy and find a Catholic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit