DF'd/DA'd, Death, Resurrection --- Future new light?

by catchthis 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

Vitty,

There is no new 2014 date. Individuals are mentioning it because it's 100 years past 1914. Most dubs (as you know) thought the new system would be here long before now and 2014 is likely a mental block for most of them to think of.

final answer: no new prophetic date.

• blondie
    blondie

*** w00 1/15 p. 13 "Keep on the Watch" ***

Fifth,

we see a global preaching work being accomplished, which Jesus said would take place just before the end of this system. Jesus stated: "This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14) Today, that prophecy is in the course of fulfillment on an unprecedented scale. True, untouched territories still exist, and it may be that in Jehovah?s due time, a large door leading to greater activity will open. (1 Corinthians 16:9) Nevertheless, the Bible does not state that Jehovah will wait until every individual on earth has received a personal witness. Rather, the good news must be preached to Jehovah?s satisfaction. Then the end will come.?Compare Matthew 10:23.

w89 9/1 p. 19 Remaining Organized for Survival Into the Millennium ***

Only Jehovah?s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil. (Revelation 7:9-17; 2 Corinthians 4:4) They will make up the "flesh" that Jesus Christ said would be saved through the worst tribulation of all human history.

• catchthis
    catchthis

So is there anything in print that says that DF'd and DA'd ones will not be resurrected? If there is, I haven't been able to find it.

From as far back as I can remember, I was always under the impression that only Adam/Eve, Judas, and possibly S&G would not be resurrected. Adam and Eve were a given. Judas was also a given. S&G, as I remember it, was due to Jehovah killing them personally. Anytime Jehovah personally killed a human(s), they were not to be resurrected.

Either I've heard incorrect information over the past 30+ years, or I need to hit that pipe again because I do not know how I could have misunderstood this doctrinal stance for so long. This is the type of doctrine that any witness would be able to spit out an answer to.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Those who have pursued a righteous course as Jehovah?s servants will be resurrected. Yet, millions of other people have died without showing whether they would comply with God?s righteous standards. They either were ignorant of Jehovah?s requirements or lacked sufficient time to make needed changes. These others too are in God?s memory and thus will be resurrected, for the Bible promises: "There is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous."?Acts 24:15.

used to think 'unbelieving' mates would not be resurrected...but new thinking re seperating if sheep and goats changed that....because some have taken many years to become jw it was reasoned that had they died sooner they would not have had the opportunity......same applies to df....some have returned after decades but what if they had died in between....dont think it will ever be in print though

btw...same applies to sodom and gommorah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit