Name a annoying question that Minimus hasn't asked!

by whyamihere 61 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Minimus did I ever tell you I LOVE the color RED?!

Brooke

• Preston
    Preston
    ...he is a dot with no substance and no real depth and I can't believe they ever made that an elder to lead the flock...

Hey, he's only a human bean!

- Preston

• Preston
    Preston
    I still see the same old Jessica.

Refresh your screen Dustin....and BTW, Brooke really doesnt look like Jessica, but she's just as good-looking though...please convince her to put her real pic up like she should... - Preston

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I Love Preston!

Brooke

p.s. I will put my real Pic up soon. I just don't have a good one right now!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Why does the only thread that Simon will get above the elbow into involve the words "minimus" and "annoying"?

(edited to include the demand that both Simon and Mini re/take Little Toe's kinsey test and publish the results!)

• minimus
    minimus

Crumpet, You must know that Simon loves me. Who can blame him?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

will minimus coax simon into bed with him?

• Frog
    Frog

I was considering starting a similar post! I thought perhaps Minimum gets royalties on the length of his thread, therefore has a vested interest in hitting all the right ex-dub buttons!...or perhaps he's paid by a marketing company to keep us interested & posting froglett

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hey min.. have you asked how much everyone weighs yet? i wonder how many would tell...... rather, how many would tell the truth. lol

• minimus
    minimus

OK Ok....The truth is, Simon pays me to ask these questions and pretends to hate me for asking them. It's all out now.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit