easy to use sex offender national database.. (usa) (just put in zip code)

by candidlynuts 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• candidlynuts
  • Lehaa
    Lehaa

that is fantastic.

We need one here in Australia.

• kls
    kls

Thanks Candid,i have been looking for a site like this.

• beebee
    beebee

Can't you just post the addresses of the local KH's?

• IT Support
    IT Support

Hey, it's not working.

I entered zip 11201, and there's no entry for Jarracz...

• myself
    myself

I checked for my ex-father in-law, apparently he hasn't been registered. I guess that is another one the elders didn't report.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Great. 19 in my town.

Thanks for sharing this site with us, Candidly.

What does it mean if someone is listed 10 times. Is that 10 offenses or just a glitch in the search/display?

-Aude.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

The only problem with Public Data is that their info is not updated as much as one would think. But definately better than nothing.

You can call your local authorities, I believe in most states in the US and ask for a list of sex offenders in your neighborhood. I have never have, but I guess it isn't a bad thing to do. My only problem is that certain types of "sex offenses" are not always as serious as others. So who knows if they are just throwing out all the names of people that are not in the same league as rapists and child molestors....Actually, what I mean to say is that not all states report in the same manner. Some states make people report as sex offenders that isn't anything close to actual child molestation or rape, or sexual assualt. It just depends on the state. Their probably are not a whole lot of people out there that SHOULDN'T be in there that are, but it does bother me a bit that there are. I guess I watch too many Law&Order type shows...hahah.

just a thought.

• Robdar
    Robdar

In my zip code alone, there are 18 listed sex offenders. Oh happy joy joy. This just made my year.

• bebu
    bebu

Awhile after we moved here I went to the sheriff's and got information of offenders. Turns out there was a guy who lived across the street from us. He died of cancer 6 months later.

Isn't a level 3 offender the most dangerous?

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit