FOLLOWING THE MONEY/ MORE WTS FINANCIAL RECORDS

by diamondblue1974 4 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I have been attempting to follow the money and have obtained not only the WTBTS financial records for the UK but the IBSA financial records too...

If you would like a peek to see where your money has gone or is going PM your email address to me or post here.

As interesting as the WTBTS Financial Records if not more, in my opinion.....

DB

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Diamond,

Once again, count me in. And thanks again for the last e-mail. I aso sent you a PM. The last set of records are very interesting, and I am sure the IBSA will be too. Here is my e-mail once again. [email protected]. - Jim W.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I have the records, too, but it would be nice if someone could write an article putting all the many figures into perspective. It almost takes an auditor to understand it!

Randy

Watchtower News http://www.watchtowernews.org

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2

Does anyone know where we can find up to date financial records for WTBTS and its subsidiaries?

I found a few things after days of searching online but not what I'm looking for. Don't 501c3's have to make records public?

All I could really find is this at www.newsday.com;

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York

25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, 11201

718-560-5000

www.jw-media.org

Revenue: $951 million

Industry: Publishing

President: Milton Henshel

Employees: 3,415

It takes a lot of printing to supply more than 6 million Jehovah's Witnesses with the materials for their ministry. One publication, Watchtower, now has an average print run of 23 million copies twice per month, an increase of 7.5 percent over last year.

"Our report for the year is different from a Wall Street company," said vice president George Couch. Indeed, the company's employees are volunteers who live and work in the Brooklyn complex.

• Apostate Kate2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit