SECRET 2002 DC Hip/Hop FINALE

by BoozeRunner 12 Replies latest jw friends

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

I happened upon a secret BORG communique with a holo-deck practice session of next years DC grand finale. Awww hell, I was goofing around in chat yesterday, and promised Tina, Mommy, and Ven I would make a post out of my goofs. Imagine this scene:

Its Sunday afternoon, the DC is nearly over. A brother steps onto the stage, wearing dreadlocks, an oversized DKNY T-shirt, extremely baggy Tommy Hilfiger jeans, and TIMBERLANDS. He grabs the mic, and says, "Hellooooo _______(your convention city here) Are you ready?" Crowd lazily answers "yes." "ARE YOU READY?", he now shouts. Crowd EMPHATICALLY answers "YES!!!"

Hip/Hop beats now fill the arena.
    The brother begins to sing a somewhat public domain hip/hop lead-in......"Now throw ya hands in the air, and wave em like ya just dont care!!!
    If yall real ready to rock like Freddy(franz?), somebody say OH
    YEAHHHHH!!!
    crowd replies, "OH YEAHHH"
    "Somebody, anybody, EVERYBODY-SCREAMMMMMM!!!! Crowd goes wild.

"Herrrrrree we go!!!"

"Keep your faith, strive and pray,
    To hold those worldly thoughts at bay.
    Attend your meetings, YES all five,
    Thats the way you'll stay alive.

Big house, new car-EARTHLY treasures??
    Thats not the way you'll be measured.
    So dont let your life...be a mess,
    Listen to the words of the FDS!!!

(the crowd, having been instructed to open a glued flap containig lyrics on the last page of their program, now join in the chorus)

We're the GREAT CROWD, we're here to stay, We're gonna be around after BIG-A day.
    All you worldly folks dont stand a chance- -in the NewWorld, on your graves we'll dance!!

Apostates runnin 'round, yappin on the net, 'Bout MOLESTER Elders & the protection they get.
    DFing, shunning, blood fractions too.
    1975?!? WE never said that to you!

1914, 607- avoid those 'postates, their words are like leaven.
    They get in ya head, and poison ya thoughts, To make ya doubt what the WT taught.

(chorus)
    We're the GREAT CROWD, we're here to stay, We're gonna be around afer BIG-A day.
    We choose our associates in a spiritual way, Cause we stay off the net like Mommy say.

Now into the field, more and more
    Taking the truth to every door.
    So take care of business, do not trifle,
    The time is right for makin disciples.

10 hours per month, or maybe pioneer,
    Forget education, the end is near.
    Marriage & kids-not in this life,
    Even Paul said, "I dont want a wife"

(chorus-big finish.....wooohoooo)
    We're the Great Crowd, we're here to stay, We'll help you make it thru BIG-A day.
    So at 10a.m., when you see us in ya hood, Open ya door, and have some spiritual food.
    YEAHHHHH,
    We're the GREAT CROWD, we're here to stay, We're gonna make it - thru BIG-A day.
    Hey, let us help you, your kids and spouse, Or else in paradise, we'll take your house!!!!

Boozy
    p.s. ty to Tina, Mommy, Ven, Ginny Tosken for inspiration in chats :-) btw ladies, i know yall wanted to be FLY GIRLS for this performance, but I think yall performed for the WTS enuf in ya lives.

p.p.s. apologies to the founding fathers of hip/hop and the artists keepin it real these days

<bgsound src=" http://wtv-zone.com/tboob/partyup.mid"loop="5">;

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

ummmm...the music part didnt work, sooooo....use ya imaginations for accompanyment...lol

Boozy

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((((((boozie)))))))))))))))LOL Kick It!!
    That conjured up a hysterically funny visual lol. Love it! Thanks (still laffin)
    Tina Former wts FlyGirl

• Prisca
    Prisca

That is great Booze! I was bopping right along as I read it.

Cool stuff!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Thanks Booze-I'm home from work sick today and that was the best medicine I could have taken. Still ROFLMAO.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

don't forget the 90 year old annointed guest speaker breakdancing on the flattened out boxes used to give the latest book that was released.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Tina, Prisca,glad you enjoyed.

Tweetiebird, hope you feel better:-)

Bboy, you wanna give the breakdancing a shot? LoL

Boozy

• dedalus
    dedalus

Wooooooord! That was dope yo.

Dedalus

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

*clapping wildly* woohoo boozy, that was great thank you!

love
    harmony

"If God has spoken, why is the world not convinced?"
    ..........Percy Bysshe Shelley, English poet (1792-1822)

• mommy
    mommy

Booze!
    HAHAH I loved it! I so could hear the beat ROFLOL! You are great.
    I like the thought of the breakdancing annointed guest speaker, tooo funny!
    wendy(busting a move)

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit