I heard a rumor

by toladest 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• toladest
    toladest

I heard a rumor that Daniel Fitzwater was DFed! I had not heard it as he was not DFed before or during his prison time for child molestation. I heard that it was about a year ago. He was released from prison almost a year ago. I don't know if it was before or after his release. I am whirling! I can't figure out why now?????

I was DFed for fighting to have him DFed! What the ****! Did he abuse again? Or did they do it to celebrate his release from prison? Or maybe it's all the pressure on the WTS for change. Maybe all the publicity?????

The person that told me no longer attends meetings and was told by another JW. She doesn't know if he has been reinstated or not. GAWD! I wish I knew what was going on. I will try to find out. I know he is listed on the Nevada sex offenders registry as living in Carson City, but I also know his wife still shows an address in Minnesota and he has other friends that used to live in Nevada that are now in Minn.

Has anyone ever heard of something like this? Where someone was DFed YEARS later for something they went before the elders for and was found "not guilty"? Or do you think there was a "new sin"?

• Emma
    Emma

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit