I saw Motley Crue this weekend

by Dustin 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

So, I went to see Motley Crue at the same place where I used to go to the District Convention this last weekend. It's such a strange feeling walking into those places for the first time since I permanantly left the JW's behind. The first song they played was "Shout at The Devil". I had to say it was pretty damn cool. I have been to other concerts that were much more hard core at other places, but this one had it's own unique place to me. It was a little more special seeing a JW banished band at the place where I used to congregate with them.

On a side note, all I can say is those guys still throw an awesome show. Tommy Lee is one crazy guy! It was pretty funny watching girls flash him on the movie screen. I also have never seen that many mullets together in one place. I thought we were back in 1986 or something.

My personal favorite was this rather chunky girl who was walking up the stairs in a VERY short skirt. I look up and she was not wearing anything but a her own body hair for underwear. My wife was about ready to throw up I think. So I looked at her and said "What smells like poop?" We got a pretty good laugh.

• blondie
    blondie

Dustin, did you know that they no longer have their convenctions there as of last year. They are sent to the Metro Centre in Rockford now.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Note to self if I am fat wear Granny Panties!

Ewwww I swear if you don't look good in the front you don't look good on the bottom!

Just wear clothes that fit and make you look Good!

Dustin I want to hear all about it! On Friday night I am going to see my Grandmother and I will be back by Sat. I will check with the CEO if you guys want to do something Sat. Like go out... I have to Check with the in laws. It might not work out because they have not been feeling the best. However I will see.

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Blondie- I know my parents go to Green Bay for theirs now. The last convention I ever went to was in Madison though, so that's what I always associate that building with.

Brooke- It was really gross! But, I couldn't help but stare out of morbid curiosity. I have to work Saturday till 10:00 at night. I'm off on Sunday though.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Sunday might work!

I would have love to have seen that! I know it is gross but, it is like a free freak show! Things that make you puke!

Brooke

• morty
    morty
    So I looked at her and said "What smells like poop?"

OMG!!!! lmao @ Dustin...... I just spit my juice all over the pc......

You should have asked her, What do you want on your hamburger? A hotdog?

I am sorry but, chunky chicks belong in panties...

BTW, I saw Motley Crew back in the early 90,s and they rocked!!! Did Blink 182 open up for them this time?? Heard that they where going to this year....

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke- Sunday would be cool. There was also another lady in front of us who had on a tank top with a big slit in the front. It was obvious that a bra was not present. The sad thing was her boobs were really droopy and she had one of those fake tans where her skin looked like leather. But, she thought she was soooo hot. It just made us laugh as she danced and tried to flaunt what she didn't have.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Morty- Glad I could make you laugh. It was just one of those lines that pops in your head when you see something that gross.

It was a straight 3 hours of Crue. No opening band. It was cool though because they only played 2 of their new songs and the rest was classic stuff.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

2 kids and my Boobs are still up there!

You can fake bake but there is a time where you just have to say No or Stop!

I would have loved to have been there. I would have made a scene!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke- We have to go to something like that together sometime. I'm just afraid you would get my ass kicked by her big biker boyfriend. I only go 145 you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit