Can I get an Amen in the AM?

by Sparkplug 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

In the morning....I trot before the judge and my divorce will be final. I am so nervous I can't sleep. So instead I am up, reading the board, drinking all my brothers liquor and trying to drown out all the "God Damn" Kingdom Melodies he is playing .

Anybody have words of wisdom for tomorrow AM?

Or should I say amen and be happy?

Party in Dallas tomorrow night!!

• under74
    under74

Ameee....liquor you say?

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I know exactly how your feeling.

Just went throught the same thing last month, just relax. It will take a whole of 5 minutes. You just get asked if you both agree, he makes sure all the paperwork is done and bingo, all done. A month later you get the certificate in the mail. I just got mine a couple of days ago. Well that's the way it happends here in Aussie land.

Remember to invite me to the party.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Yes...I say!! I think we all should raise a toast to this one and learning a hard lesson (or 10).

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Yes...I say!! I think we all should raise a toast to this one and learning a hard lesson (or 10).

or 50, 60, 1000, ....., oh they never end!!!!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Leeha,

lol....... I did not even tell him when it was. He does not have to be present and I really do not anyone else to see what he turned into. So much is riding on the 'morrow. Can you get here by tomorrow night? I think it will be a great party even if it is in my own mind!!

• under74
    under74

I just poured myself a drink *raises glass to toast*

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I diden't go to mine, my girlfriends told me what happened. I let the ex handle all that. He wanted it so he could have it.

Was another way of not lying in court, he lied on the application, i did not want to be there to agree with his lies so i just did not turn up. Soooo glad though, feels great.

Sure I'll be there for tomorrow night, just get my jet fired up. LOL.

Have fun, and one for me, or two, or three, oh to hell with it, the whole bottle will do.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

**raised the already emptied one***

To You under74, me and leeha....

May JO Hober keep teaching me lessons! I think you two can do better. Party of three celebrating with me.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Single life is the best. Yay,,,,,,,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit