What Is Your Comfort Zone?

by Golf 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    Painting & drawing... when I'm in the "zone"....there's nothing like it.

I'm with you on that one coffee_black. I've just got back into painting and drawing after years of feeling I didn't have the time. I also used to get a little bit frustrated cos my dad and my brother are artists and they're better than me, so I felt it wasn't my forté. I've realised now that however good you are it's an immensely enjoyable experience and you can't beat the sense of satisfaction when you stand back and admire your work.

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

sitting with friends having a drink and talking about old times.

i love to be around men talking sh** to each other. it's so funny and it teaches you not to be easily offended.

i also love my coffee with a newspaper

a rack full of clothes marked 50% off....a free afternoon... and a pocket full of money ;oP

• Golf
    Golf

NWT, In my mind's eye, I've captured some beautiful scenery and I've said to myself, if only I could paint! I always look at nature's beauty wherever I go, yes,if only I could paint. I can understand artist and painters painting scenery along the road side. Hey, maybe in the new world, no?

Golf

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Golf,

I don't fudge it...I just admit that I've never had that question before, and I will find out the answer and get back to that person. I then get their business card, find the answer and then keep my word and get back to them within a few days. My "audience" is usually architects and engineers and will know if I try to fake it. And it's great for me, because I will know the answer the next time I am asked. I don't put on any pretentions. I am just myself. They seem to like that.

Coffee

• Golf
    Golf

Coffee_Black, that's a good approach. When your honest with people, they trust you. Trust is such a powerful tool. It sounds like you have an interesting life, good for you. Thanks.

Golf

• JH
    JH
    What makes you feel secure, relaxed, happy and comfortable?

Happy.............Knowing someone likes me. Taking nice long walks in the summer time.

Relaxed..........I do all my work, early in the morning, and then I relax the rest of the day.

Confortable.....My old everyday clothes.

• Quentin
    Quentin

"Alone, way out in the middle of nowhere, at the edge of a clearing, in the shade..."

Right on, and for me music that I like, and then just drift along.

• Golf
    Golf

JH, that's the way to go, do everything in the morning and then you have the rest of the day to yourself. I like wearing my work clothes, clean though.

Quentin, amazing how walks do wonders and with music.

Enjoyed your thoughts.

Golf

• delilah
    delilah

I have to say, that my comfort zone is.....putting on a pair of worn levi's, a sweatshirt, comfy sandals, and sitting by the fire, with an alcoholic beverage in hand, shootin' the breeze with the hubby, the kiddies and old friends. That is really comfortable to me, and also, sitting on my porch, with a giant mug of joe, on a warm sunny Sunday morning... the churchbells in the distance, the woodpecker pecking on the hydro pole across the street. yup, that'll just about do it...

Dee

• love11
    love11

Going to the beach, library, and getting up early before everyone else does to do yoga.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit