Please help me track down WildTurkey and LyinEyes!

by wanderlustguy 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I just found a couple of long time friends are apostates and they used to post on this board. I've been looking for them for YEARS.

WildTurkey

LyinEyes

I used to live with them for a short time back in my Dub days, they were some of the best friends I ever had. If anyone knows how to contact them please help me get in touch, I've tried everything!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey I know them personally.

I know someone that keeps in touch with Wild Turkey. He posts at this site as theotherside and Pretender.

I will call him and help you out.

purps

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Thank you thank you thank you, the guy is like my brother, no kidding. I can't even begin to describe how much I think of those two.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I met them in LA. I went there to hear him give special talk in 2001 or 2002 I believe.

His wife lyin eyes is wonderful. I know he travels now with his work. Not sure where he lives, but I am trying to get in touch with his good friend.

Where did you live with them?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

In Cotton Valley, LA, back in 1992

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Is that at Springhill congo.....close to Arkansas state line?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Sarepta, just south of Springhill.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

OK yeah.........I could not remember where I went........I got a speeding ticket on the way down to see them.......was almost there and got it.

I actually think he is west somewhere......AZ or NM.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Either one of them will work fine, haven't spoken to them since 1997 or 1998

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Woohoo - great to hear the news.
    I met them a couple of times over the last couple of years, at Apostafests in Dallas.

Great couple!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit