JW Cart's Family Photos. My Pusher stole my JWCart1975 I.D. but here I am!

by JWCart 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWCart
    JWCart

Some of us ride, some of us roll.

Family Reunion of JW Carts gathering together for Missionary work, some people waste their time in Liberia trying to help Ebola victims, Jehovah's Organization spends all their time focused on meaningful endeavors by bringing them salvation.  Pusher said "Why bother helping when people are going to die anyway, focus on the Big Picture (joining Jehovah's Organization is the only way to eliminate homelessness, hunger and Global Issues", Doctors waste their time in West Africa when they could be pushing Carts with literature and books, that's real healing", I still don't understand why we can't help the poor and sick but than again, I am just a JW Cart!

Getting Pioneer hours has never been easier, most of our Pullers don't have to say a word, our signs and logo do all the talking!  The magazines place themselves while our keepers fiddle with their i Phones, most of the older ones who Pioneered here might get upset preaching is easier now than ever before.  Informal Witnessing is a breeze, even people who are shy are joining the long line of carts sharing the message of Truth, just grab a cart and pull up to any busy corner (ideally next to a Jamba Juice, Starbucks or Krispy-Kreme) were your noticed.  I have a photo of a causality (uploading on Twitter ASAP) of Theocratic War, instead of accepting mild counsel from the "glorious ones" (Elders) mouths, this proud brother left the Field Ministry and threw my cousin behind the Bagel Shop in their dumpster.  

Thank Jehovah we rescued the Cart, one more day and off to the dump via trash truck.  As for the location of the young publisher, he's M.I.A. and most of the elders don't care.   Jehovah's Organization put's the Cart before the publisher remembering "the more important things".  I think all of this could have been avoided if the young ones were groomed to obey, to avoid thinking and follow Jehovah's "glorious ones" even if their counsel seems wrong.  All this over a Jerry Garcia Tie with cute little ice-cream cones, his JWCart recommended a tie with JW.ORG Logo and little Watchtowers scattered, the elders would have approved that Jerry Garcia Tie!  I still think we need to put the Publisher before the Cart, without Pullers we ain't going nowhere!

Below we are all going on a field trip, a long line of JW Carts heading to a Cart Convention and Cart Show, Convoy of Two Wheels rolling down the road!  We had so much fun, very little preaching, no Community Service but lots of site seeing and people watching.  Good Bye for now, got to get ready for Sunday Service!

• Garrett
    Garrett
    lol :P I can't even believe I was part of this. Thanks for the humorous post :) 
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Heigh-Ho,Heigh Ho

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

If I were cart witnessing I would want to do it like this

greek_pride_ and her friend are cart witnessing in Australia. Submit ...

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

JWCART

That is some great satire! 

If you are Aunt Connie ( who I found to be funny and annoying ) please try a little harder with your funny satire without the annoyance!

• MissFit
    MissFit

Thanks for the pictures.  Does your pusher check you out from the Kingdom Hall , or does she get to keep you at home?  If something happens to you, does she have to pay for you?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    What a freaking joke these people are so far removed from what the Borg teaches they don't even realize this is supposed to be a warning work. They make no real effort, and It would seem as though the borg doesn't care as long as they stay too busy to realize their stupidity.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    If the guy on the scooter  got going fast enough the tracts would deliver themselves !
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Does your pusher check you out from the Kingdom Hall , or does she get to keep you at home?

That's a very personal question to ask a JW cart! But I'm pretty sure that since the incident when JWCart was left unattended and got covered with 'apostate' stickers, sister Pusher has been taking the cart into the bathroom stall with her.

So please understand that some of these personal questions may be rather traumatic for JWCart to discuss with us.

• millie210
    millie210

MissFit
    Thanks for the pictures.  Does your pusher check you out from the Kingdom Hall , or does she get to keep you at home?  If something happens to you, does she have to pay for you?

I dont know the answer to that but I DO know that once she (pusher) has the cart checked out if something happens (an accident) to anyone in the public she ALONE is liable.

Not the Society and not the local K.H.

Its in the paperwork when you sign the cart out.  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit