calling all young single men

by SixofNine 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Bas
    Bas

I'd like a beer then need to drown my sorrows now that devinsmom rejected me

b

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Ok six: I am really not appreciating the competion here...oh wait, you are offering beer and pizza in exchange for taking out the garbage, hmmm me thinks I might have some more takers...hehe!

And Bas...oh hun I'm not rejecting you, but with an avatar pic like mr GBL its gonna be kinda hard for anyone else to compete with...so ok guys lets get to pming me some sexy photos, I dont mean to be shallow but...it is the internet ya know, kind of a shallow format to be working with in the first place, of course it would be a different story if I had you all to myself in person, and then strength of character would rule the selection process-lol

-April-of the *I'm really not shallow...really* class

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

how young

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So are you going to fly up from Equatorial where ever to help us move at the end of April if we help you? We are offering pizza, beer and old videos of the Solid Gold Dancers.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh sixy...you sexy, sexy man!! Ain't nothin' like a divorcee sporting pizza and beer. If you are as good as this post, I'd expect nothing less than a 1 dollar Tony's and Lone Star beer.!! Yee Haw

• G Money
    G Money

Hey baby, say maybe!!!

You could be a bit far but I have alot to offer as well...

6'0 (1.87m)
    202 # (93 kilos)
    Speak English and Spanish
    Blue eyes, light brown hair, no piercings or tats, non smoker, go to the gym and lift weights 3-5 days a week. World traveller, too much fun and will make you laugh so hard milk will come out your nose.

However, I am picky, a nasty habit I picked up in the USA. Although out of the US I meet many people and am not as picky as people take care of themselves and are real.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    However, I am picky, a nasty habit I picked up in the USA.

Sweet! 'Cuz I'm scabby from something I picked up in Mexico.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Sweet! 'Cuz I'm scabby from something I picked up in Mexico.

Does it burn when you Pee?

Brooke

• G Money
    G Money

Wasn't me baby!!! Ya gotta stop frequenting the red light district in Mexico City. Ya gotta go with the ballers/ shotcallers / fresas en Cancun.

But I have a perfect gift for you, the gal that has everything....

A shot of penicillin.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Penicillin the drug that makes all those Naughty Sores go away!

Remember the Puss just means its Healing!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit