Sunday (4/10) is Special Talk!!!

by TheListener 28 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

Yeah I know it's a regular yearly thing. But I wanted to make my post exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's that time of the year again. A couple of weeks past the memorial and it's time for the second attendance boost - the special talk. Have you all invited friends and family to hear this new life saving information that will be presented around the world?

I've noticed that the attendance is still up from the memorial. My guess is that a couple of weeks after the special talk the attendance will dip down to its regular spot.

By the way, can anyone post the outline for Sunday? I've had some "different" circumstances for the last little while and couldn't get my hands on the outline. Anyone????

• JH
    JH

The talk will be about Jesus, why he suffered and gave his life.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    The talk will be about Jesus, why he suffered and gave his life.

They're going to talk about Jesus for a whole hour?

• TheListener
    TheListener

Going strictly by memory here. But, I think last years was about how the worlds religions were condemned and why.

That could be more than a year old... these things tend to run together after awhile.

• JH
    JH
    They're going to talk about Jesus for a whole hour?

No, 45 minutes

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Have they always done this - I don't remember it? What is the nature of this Special Talk?

• TheListener
    TheListener

Oh no!!! Not an hour!!! 45 minutes!!

Jesus don't get no special treatment here!

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

lol the special talk is so funny...everyone around the world is hearing the same talk or some crap like that. its like everyone around the world is breathing the same air that all of us have used before

• TheListener
    TheListener

It's designed to lengthen the overall memorial "season". You know boost attendance and auxilary pioneer numbers.

• kls
    kls

Sounds as usual i am not missing anything new

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit