Are Jehovah's Witnesses Covering Up Child Molestation?

by TresHappy 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• goose
    goose

they have there reasons why, we don't know but on the long run jehova will do what is justice to the people who have done wrong. and no u and ur 3d's are wrong read the bible and study because a true christian won't say that.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    they have there reasons why, we don't know but on the long run jehova will do what is justice to the people who have done wrong

Goose pull your head out of the sand. They kept/keep doctrine in place that directly protect child molestors in the congregations. The 2 witness rule. And DF'ing ones that slander the upstanding brother child molestor by bringing to light in the congregation about his activities. Elders warning families from going to the police because it would bring reproach on Jegoobers name, even threatening with DFing if they do. If they wanted to protect the children and keep the congregation safe from these predators, they would make it mandatory to go straight to the police with any allegations of sexual abuse. But wat does the WTBTS do? ONLY REPORT IF REQUIRED BY LAW....BUT CALL BETHEL FIRST.

So go back to your PEDO PARADISE and waite for Jegoober to take care of the problem. In the mean time untold amounds of children are being preyed upon by pedos, destroying thier lives, over the WTBTS covering up this problem so as to avoid "not to bring reproach on Jegoobers name." costly lawsuites as long as possible.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    on the long run jehova will do what is justice to the people who have done wrong

So it's all right to destroy childrens lives because Jegoober will get the bad guy in the end? WTF kind of logic is that? Your a complete F'ing moron, and I hope you never have children and if you do I feel so sorry they have a parent with that kind of thought process.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I read about this on another forum. A poster there by the name of Ben raises some interesting objections. Take a look at

http://www.thewatchtower.org/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=26&func=view&id=57&catid=10

Click abuse to get to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit