The Final Pope

by hamsterbait 13 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Who was the Medieval Monk who accounted all the Popes to the end of the world in a prophetic document?

John Paul II (I think he should be called JP the Great) was described in the manuscript as "He who stoops in the sun."

Not only was JP a farmworker harvesting potatoes and turnips (believe me you'll stoop), but his charateristic gesture on arriving in foreign lands was to stoop and kiss the ground.

Does anybody know the name of this document, as "He who stoops" is the penultimate, and I want to know how the last Pope is described.

HB

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

See meatpie's thread.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Ah is a threadly virgin.

How I gonna find meat pie's fred??

HB

• Leolaia
  • hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Leo,

I love you for your earnest honesty, and unflinchinching integrity.

Thanks for the link. I just spent ages looking with no success.

You have given me so much info over the lurking monfs. - I could have found in my own library - A female Sophocles indeed, buzzing round us all niggling, biting, sharing. One day we shall meet -- I know, and i am not a false prophet.

HB

• Brummie
    Brummie

talking about meat pie, I'm hungry...

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Brummie,

I am an organic hamster, totally vegetable, I shall taste foul before I make the crucial choice, akin to that of Paris 'twixt...

twixt....

Sunspot or kls.

But that is off thread. I AM SERIOUS.

The last Pope will dictate my final Lurve.

Cough a furball and gat off mah fred!!

HB

• Brummie
    Brummie

I'm 3 parts vegatarian...I prefer organic...hmmm

Anyhow, I tried to read that thread by meatpie and couldnt get interested. I did hear someone say the next pope was going to be black a few years ago. They said it in a prophetical way. I was like "big deal"

Brummie

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Mal whatsisface don't sound right .

I don't even know where I read it all those years ago.

Annoyed.

I am such a web virgin I don't know how to do it on my own.

HB

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Awwww.....tx hamsterbait, and you and Brummie are such cute little critters....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit