Interesting Chat with My Bro today

by Oroborus21 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

He says that recent info confirms that the UN is no longer considered the Beast of Revelations. Anyone can confirm?

here is some of the chat:

CUT

Eduardo says:

you guys went to memorial yeah?

Ellis says:

in artesia for a few years because the co wanted him to move their and help out

Eduardo says:

I see

Ellis says:

of course

Ellis says:

ours was early

Ellis says:

i didnt invite joann this year because shes got tattoos and body piercings hanging all over

Eduardo says:

yuk

Ellis says:

she said she would have gone. just hung a sign for sale

Eduardo says:

I went but I had fun because I deliberately didn't wear a tie. I have had it with ties, they are something that needs to go out with the 20th century. no more ties for me unless absolutely required to wear them like for a job or court

Eduardo says:

oh is she selling her business?

Ellis says:

not yet

Eduardo says:

diana wore tight black pants and a red leather jacket. the baby was dressed in a dress though.

CUT

Eduardo says:

crazy, where do you post or lurk?

Ellis says:

but everybody gos awe and they dont mess with me

Eduardo says:

I participate on Jehovahs-Witnesses.com

Ellis says:

perfect huh

Eduardo says:

It is a cool site but very anti-JW

Ellis says:

i know

Eduardo says:

what do you know?

Ellis says:

i cant see why antis would want to post or be on jw site

Eduardo says:

they feel wronged, hurt, don't have a life, lots of reasons.

Ellis says:

if you dont like smelling shit.... why are you surfing in it

Eduardo says:

Mostly I am moderate in my viewpoint

Ellis says:

let it go

Ellis says:

i think some just want to influence others

Eduardo says:

that is a funny saying, did you make that up or hear someone say it?

Eduardo says:

nothing wrong with influencing others

Ellis says:

yea i understand some people brought up in it

Ellis says:

but if they cant come to peace with it now get out

Eduardo says:

well I am still working on my site

Ellis says:

i was discussing the blood issue with workmate and i told them if the person could not agree with jws dont go. find another church

Eduardo says:

many might if they could leave without repercussions. With the new OM book saying that one can be disfellowshipped for being inactive which is what it basically says that one who is inactive is not going to be considered one of Jehovah's Witnesses....

Ellis says:

thats the thing about going to the hall nobody makes you go

Ellis says:

every time its time to do time. i ask elva what lies should i make up now

Eduardo says:

yeah but what if someone accepts everything but the blood issue...and then 10 years from now the blood issue is changed to allow all blood both fractions and whole parts as a matter of conscience?

Eduardo says:

that is funny

Eduardo says:

do you turn in time?

Ellis says:

hopefully somebody hasnt died during their time

Ellis says:

yea ive tried not to but the brothers come up to me and insist even if i only incidental witness for fifteen minutes

Eduardo says:

that's crazy

Ellis says:

so i do a lot of witnessing a t work

Eduardo says:

its insanity

Ellis says:

and i claim a lot mags because i bring them to me to the wt study and hand them out when people forget thiers

Eduardo says:

well things are changing. I do believe they will be different in 10 to 30 years from now, very different in the Organization. It is too bad that Dad and Mom won't live to see these changes but then again it is probably good cause they might be devastated.

Eduardo says:

I am sad that I am not going to get to hang with them for their Golden Anniversary and that they declined our invitation to , I really wanted to take mom before it gets to late.

Eduardo says:

ROFL at your last message, that is hilarious

Ellis says:

i gave a reading number two about a month ago and i actually read the script better than the po that went over the bible reading for the week. the brothers were more impressed so they said

Ellis says:

i give great talks but because of my low service time and yes being constantly late, i cant be used much

Eduardo says:

I have been there

Eduardo says:

not much you can do, just do your own thing and be happy, someoneelse doesn't like they can kiss your butt

Ellis says:

i dont think we have to worry about the changing thing much longer

Eduardo says:

why?

Ellis says:

the mayan calendar ends sep. 2012

Ellis says:

theve been right on lot of predictions

Eduardo says:

yes, I know, remember my whole Life in LA about that

Ellis says:

i dind read it

Ellis says:

seven years of tribulation begins this year

Eduardo says:

well it was last year. I can email it to you again. I found out another coincidence relating to that date

Ellis says:

it s started with the pope dying

Eduardo says:

are you SERIOUS?

Ellis says:

yes

Ellis says:

were not suppose to speculate

Ellis says:

but even the world knows

Ellis says:

may not get bad here

Ellis says:

us is relatively safe but alot of things have been already hapening around the world

Eduardo says:

let me ask you a question that I have been thinkng about for a while and maybe you are more in touch wiht what the latest literature says: Is the UN still the Beast of Revelations according to the Society or are they backing away from that teaching?

Ellis says:

no not anymore

Eduardo says:

So the stuff in the Revelations Grand Climax book is already Old Light?

Ellis says:

the beast of rev is the world society including govts and religions

Ellis says:

yea the un thing started a lot of problems

Eduardo says:

what UN thing, you mean the Society's NGO membership? That was actually no big deal.

Eduardo says:

Embarrassing maybe but not the major scandal some have made it to be.

Ellis says:

what they are still sure of is the religions will be destroyed first and then they will go afger jws

Eduardo says:

Are you sure that the UN is not considered the Beast anymore? I hadn't seen that anywhere officially.

Ellis says:

thats the thing most didnt know about it

Ellis says:

we had a wt study like two months ago that kind of dealt with it

Eduardo says:

If you find the cite send it to me, I want to look into that issue.

Ellis says:

and another one like three weeks ago that toouched on a new of view ofthings in perspective

Eduardo says:

Are you sure? You better ask Elva

Ellis says:

yea

Ellis says:

i can look for it. it was not worked up much

Eduardo says:

I don't believe you. I would have seen something on the Net for sure. Mary hasn't sent me magazines in a while so I don't have the latest.

Ellis says:

kind of just slid in. in fact i met the po in back of the hall on the way out and discussed it with him

Ellis says:

i said i had never seen it like that although its been there

Eduardo says:

Well of course not. Let me ask you another question. Didn't Mom not get to graduate from high school in because her paper on the UN being the Beast was rejected and she didn't get the credit? That is what she once told me.

Ellis says:

dont know

Ellis says:

dad said she didnt grad. she said she walked with her class

Eduardo says:

I want confirmation on the UN thing. I won't believe it tell I read it in the WT myself.

Ellis says:

ok ill have to look for old mags in back of elvas car

Eduardo says:

She told me once that she didn't officiallly get her diploma because her teacher failed her for writing the UN paper.

Eduardo says:

yeah another placement

Eduardo says:

can you count placements to a disfellowshipped person? that's a thinker for you

Ellis says:

just when we put them in baskets at walmart after loading up groceries

Ellis says:

if they pass from my hands to theres i dont care if i give it to osama. its a placement

Eduardo says:

Ellis says:

they know how much are printed so they expect so much to be placed

Eduardo says:

ok well you better stop procrastinating and go work out

Eduardo says:

actually that is another quick question for you , someone on JWD asked whether the numbers reported in the KM are numbers of Placements or numbers of printed? Is the answer number of placements?

Ellis says:

well ive been waiting for elva and chole to get home from eating dinner so i can let her know i said i would wait for her. but not here yet

Eduardo says:

oh ok

Ellis says:

placements are listed on service time sheets

Ellis says:

i usually just leave them lay9ng around at work

Eduardo says:

yeah I know that, so the KM numbers are just a tally of th etime sheets right?

Ellis says:

yes

Eduardo says:

that's what i thought, when the Society talks about circulation numbers though, they are talking about actual printing right?

Ellis says:

probably. circulation of newspapers are number printed

Eduardo says:

let me ask you another question. If you weren't a JW would you vote?

Ellis says:

yea

Eduardo says:

Or do you think it is pointless anyway?

Ellis says:

i tell other people to vote they say why are you telling me. i say because i cant so you should

Ellis says:

they ask are you a demo or rep i say niether theocrat

Eduardo says:

that's funny

CUT

-Eduardo

• kls
    kls

Interesting is a understatment. This is so unreal ,The UN is no longer the wild beast ,Mayan calender and 2012, this just mindblowing.

Thanks for the post ,very interesting and i hope all posters read this.

• tweety
    tweety
    Eduardo says:

I want confirmation on the UN thing. I won't believe it tell I read it in the WT myself.

I have to agree with Eduardo. I need to read it from the WT that the UN is not considering the 'Beast'.

Please Keep us posted if you see this Watchtower magazine.

Dee

• Pwned
    Pwned

wont your brother be upset that you posted what he thought was a private chat on an 'apostate' forum? thers are enough names that someone could put 2 and 2 together and make trouble for him, maybe you should consider deleting the post and the thread. Just a thought. No offense intended.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

That certainly was an interesting chat. I've always enjoyed the latino way of expression.

I think a WT of 2004 didn't come right out and say the UN was no longer the scarlet colored wild beast but it suggested it could be any institution and we really don't know until it manifests itself. Wish I had it quoted for ya, Eddie. Maybe somebody will. Would make F.W. Franz roll over in his grave.

• love11
    love11

Wow, that conversation was so crazy. The jw's don't even see how bazaar their actions are. I guess that's why we call it a cult. Thanks for the thread. I haven't been around that crazy talk in such a long time and it helps refresh why I left and will never again go back. The light got brighter!

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Pwned: I thought about that. My bro is cool. I think there would be no trouble for him, the brother's already think he is a bit crazy. My brother is literally Homer Simpson looks, jolly attitude, smart but dopey at the same time, and he has a job were he literally monitors the safety equipment for a big oil refinery, yup sitting at a control counter just like Homer.

Besides, I think someone would have to explain why THEY were visiting JWD themselves?

Hey is this an apostate site?

-Eduardo

PS: Although I am mostly interested in the UN thing, I did find it interesting how my bro said that the bros wouldn't let him not turn in any time, but basically cajole him to turn in some time no matter how small.

Also when he said this I busted out laughing, my bro has a great sense of humour:

Ellis says:

and i claim a lot mags because i bring them to me to the wt study and hand them out when people forget thiers

• melmac
    melmac

Mmmmm... I may be wrong, but the UNO has always been considerede the IMAGE of the beast, not the beast itself. No change here, as I see it.

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

He may have been referring to the new 'Keep on the Watch' brochure. Page 13 reads, (2nd paragraph on the right, inter alia): (quote) "For our day, the Bible forecasts that political governments, like a wild beast, will turn on "the harlot" and strip her naked, exposing her real character. They will completely destroy her."

Years gone by the Society would have been bolder and said The United Nations. As the Society now likes to coddle up to the UN on a regular basis for legal/political reasons (James 4:4) we won't ever again see the magazines denounce the UN like it used to.

• cyborgVision
    cyborgVision

Is this for real?

... and what does Mayan calendar have to do with WT society???

can someone enlighten me? Or was just your brother's opinion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit