admit it

by tijkmo 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I really hate when somebody sh*ts all over your thread. They start having a personal conversation off topic or something like that.

GBL

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

If you want to have a long thread, just use the words '607' & '587' in the subject. Those always seem to go far.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Thanks purple.. don't you regret not taking me up on that after hours Kingdom Hall rendezvous now?!

(p.s. this is an example of sh*tting all over someone's thread.)

GBL

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

this is funny...im lmao

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    Sometimes i see my old post appear and i think , man what the hell was i thinking and then hope it goes back into cyber space

LMAO Me too! some things seem funny or half way intelligent when i type them..........then go back a few days later and WTF? lmao!!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Sometimes i see my old post appear and i think , man what the hell was i thinking and then hope it goes back into cyber space.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way! I coulda swore that I was smoking some good **** on some of my posts/threads. (and sometimes I was...)

laters

kaykay_mp

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Thanks purple.. don't you regret not taking me up on that after hours Kingdom Hall rendezvous now?!

GBL

This is also an example of when a comment you make on someone elses thread goes unacked

• missy04
    missy04
    Sometimes i see my old post appear and i think , man what the hell was i thinking and then hope it goes back into cyber space

LMAO Me too! some things seem funny or half way intelligent when i type them..........then go back a few days later and WTF? lmao!!

LOL that makes three of us

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ok admit tijkmo..........you love it ..........your thread is still going !!!!!!!!!!!!

purps

• bebu
    bebu

Haven't had any resurrected... but then, I don't start many topics!

This post will help push you toward page 2...

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit