MJ at the meeting again

by G Money 10 Replies latest social current

• G Money
    G Money

Guess who's coming to dinner??? I mean the Kingdom Hall yesterday for the meeting? Yes, pulled up in a limo and all. So the question everyone in the congregation is wondering, is Michael coming back? Cong. doesn't know how to deal with it as they don't want bad press.

• avishai
    avishai

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Just what the Jw's need. Maybe him and Prince can do a duet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kls
    kls

He is going were he belongs with his tail between his legs.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I am so bored with the Michael Jackson thing.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

"No such thing as an atheist in a fox-hole" WWII saying, I believe. When in trouble, turn to "god".

I don't think he's fooling anyone, but it'll be interesting to see how the congo handles it. He's still disfellowshipped isn't he? I wonder if no contact with Df'ed extends to asking for autographs...

J

• Elsewhere
  • Elsewhere
  • diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Call me cynical but its a publicity stunt if you ask me...

Its like the criminal who is due for parole who suddenly finds Jesus.....yeah right!!!

In fact putting it bluntly its quite ironic thats he back at the meetings given the WTS problems with paedophilia...perhaps now they have busted his ranch and playground hes searching for new venues.

DB

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Good find, Elsie. Erected in response to the old saying! That's cool.

J

• melmac
    melmac

Nice finding, Elsewhere. And I liked this quote from the site:

"I thought [combat] would change them, because there's that saying that there are no atheists in a foxhole, and I find that's not true. Even in a battle zone there's still a fairly large number that's not practicing a faith, . . ." Army Chaplain Joe Angotti - Tikrit, Iraq

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit