hi I'm new

by delilah 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

As Tom Jones has sang it,

Welcome "My My My Delilah......... I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window
    I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind
    She was my woman
    As she deceived me I watched and went out of my mind
    My, my, my, delilah
    Why, why, why, delilah
    I could see that girl was no good for me
    But I was lost like a slave that no man could free
    At break of day when that man drove away, I was waiting
    I cross the street to her house and she opened the door
    She stood there laughing
    I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more
    My, my, my delilah
    Why, why, why delilah
    So before they come to break down the door
    Forgive me delilah I just couldn?t take any more

[insert trumpet solo here]

She stood there laughing
    I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more
    My, my, my, delilah
    Why, why, why, delilah
    So before they come to break down the door
    Forgive me delilah I just couldn?t take any more
    Forgive me delilah I just couldn?t take any more Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• delilah
    delilah

this is so much fun, thanx for all your responses everyone. Yelloeteady, imagine a congregation in PARADISE full of hypocrites?????? who woulda thunk that? tyydyy, look forward to that spiritual unrobing you have promised me?? sounds like more fun than an annual congregation picnic....iiz2cool, you must have a little black book full of RV's from your local bar????smile smile.hey Gretchen, thanx for the warm welcome look forward to hearing from you again.Goldminer, hang in there buddy, I lived your angst. now my husband and i are united out of the congregation and we've never been happier. Day at a time. Heatherg, you are so right, it IS addictive..Flash Talesin, Whiskeyjack thanx to you all, i really do look forward to getting to know you all. gotta go for now, don't forget to turn your clocks ahead tonight. Now we can all go golfing later in the day tee hee. ciao all, Dee

• delilah
    delilah

i never thought to turn the page... then i saw all these new responses... actually Fairchild, Mary and I are studying the Da Vinci Code. It's very interesting.....Gives one thought to ponder????? Me thinks the congregation deserves to delve into this very thought-provoking book???? Mary thanx for your patience and endurance while you helped me to finally log on this site,smile smile.

ciao, all

Dee

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

So a great bug big hello and welcome to the board... of directors of the WTS in which Mary is a member of the Governing Body and Simon is the CEO. Holy smokes there I go mixing everything up in my head.

Keen, any friend of Marys' is a friend of ours. Can I count my time M ary as I will gladly assist you in the study? The Da Vinci code eh? Coool.

Brummie how come you and I never worked together in the service. Oh oh yea I forgot you live a cross the street and I live here in the forest. Gee whiz and I was so counting on counting my service time the right way. Can you fix my service reports. Lets do coffee soon eh??

LIke by the way is hubbys name" Samson", just wondering ? Has he crashed any buildings yet.? First of all he could crush Honest Ed's store. I alway s thought he was a thief you know. What a guy.

Well what da ya say Deliah, you want ta stick around or what??

Just hope you does.,, I mean do .

all my love

Orangefatcat..

• kazar
    kazar

Hi Delilah and welcome!

I'm also new and I find this board great fun and informative. I'm sure you will too.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome Delilah!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit