My Last Post

by kaykay_mp 30 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

It's been really inspiring looking at the many posts and threads on this board, and I've enjoyed posting quite a few myself. Regretfully, I feel that it's time to move on in my quest for inner peace, but I will always cherish meeting many friends along the way who support me. I've had both bad times and good times here, but it was time well spent. Since I am moving on with my life, unfortunately I will not be attending the Apostacraw fest in Dallas this month, nor will I be attending any Apostafests in the future.

I know many of you are dismayed to see me leaving; but to you I will say, "April Fool!"

laters

kaykay_mp

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Funny....Did not have me for a sec.

I was already fooled today!

Brooke

• Valis
    Valis

Nice try womenz! You should have waited till tomorrow..

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Son of a bitch.

laters

kaykay_mp

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

been fooled twice today, sorry, ya didnt get me either!~ LOL

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Unbelievable!!!!

I weathered through upteen AFJ threads today on this board, seeing thru all of them at the outset....and then, at last, someone finally had me for a while, if only for three seconds...

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Well, I thought it would work if I talked about something other than being pregnant.

laters

kaykay_mp

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

at first I bet Simon was like, "YAY!" and then he was like "D'OH!"

i'm kidding, oh glorious administrator...

laters

kaykay_mp

• Bryan
    Bryan

Stop That!!

I can't take it anymore!

Glad you're not leavng though!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

OK, I confess, you got me. And I don't even KNOW ya! Glad you were foolin' though!

I love April fool's. My friend's little 5 year old is going around pinching everyone today if they aren't

wearing green....he doesn't quite "get it" yet! I think that is so cute!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit