Just trying to help the GB with a suggestion for a Service Meeting talk.

by seven006 16 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister
    Then tell him that smart ass seven006 guy is posting a thread topic again on JWD and ask him if you should go ahead and have me whacked. To be honest, I could use a good whacking right now so ya got my vote.

"In the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule saying: 'Where is this promised whacking of his?' And we shall say, it is yet to appear, but fear you not, ignorant slut; it is fast approaching.

"Amen, come Good Whacking!"

Wasa of the "Where-Do-I-Sign-Up" Class

• myself
    myself
    Now go ahead and copy and paste this, print out two copies, put one in my file, and then show the other to your boss while he eats the cream cheese beagle
    I don't ever think you kicked the puppy

Dave, first eating a dog covered in cream cheese, but kicking the puppy too?

• seven006
    seven006

JAVA,
    Reality TV, JWs and the Fox network. Maybe the end is coming. This scares me more than tsunamis and people crashing airplanes into buildings combined.

Willyloman,
    Good for them. We haven't had a show based on the reality of life for the average American family since the Cosby show.

Wasawoman,
    ***'Where is this promised whacking of his? Wasa of the "Where-Do-I-Sign-Up" Class***

There ya go again, always thinking with your dick.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Myself,

Bagel. How's that for you?

My spell checker has a mind of its own. I trust it too much and don't proofread to see if it's being a smart ass or not.

Dave

• myself
    myself

Thanks Dave, I was having a horrible mental picture of those evil GB members enjoying cream cheese on some poor innocent dog.

Ok no hijacking meant here, sorry Dave, carry on.

• seven006
    seven006

***I was having a horrible mental picture of those evil GB members enjoying cream cheese on some poor innocent dog.***

Myself,

You obviously haven't eaten dinner in the Bethel dining rooms have you?

Dave

• myself
    myself
    You obviously haven't eaten dinner in the Bethel dining rooms have you?

LOL, no. Do they serve cats too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit