SISTER'S PLACE IN CONGREGATION...1 CORTH. 14:33-35....

by vlove 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• vlove
  • under74
    under74

That's the dumbest scripture in the Bible. What else do you got?

By the way- welcome to the forum.

• Mecurious?
  • ButtLight
    ButtLight

Hmm, then why are we allowed to answer at the hall?

• Valis
    Valis
    A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. (NIV, 1 Timothy 2:11-12)

w00t!

*runs away to hide*

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I will be silent, only when the crows are eating out my eyeballs at armagedon!!!!!!!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Not a lot of respect for that woman-hater here. You got anything from Christ saying anything like that? LOL

Jeannie

• JH
    JH
    I will be silent, only when the crows are eating out my eyeballs at armagedon!!!!!!!!

I'll cover you, they won't eat you....

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Hmm, then why are we allowed to answer at the hall?

Yeah! I just read that one and brought that one up to my "it's just what the bible says" wife. She didn't have an answer. I have an answer. Answering questions at the hall is a method of bringing about appropriate jw indoctrination. Making pre-fabricated public statements (in the presence of witnesses) is an act that then forces your thinking to align with the statement you made. It is an integral part of their mind control. So we will just look past this scripture because it doesn't serve the needs of the faithful and discreet slave.

• under74
    under74

"they won't eat you?"

How do you know for sure JH? I've been known to bite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit