Should Judge George W. Greer be Impeached?

by NewLight2 12 Replies latest social current

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink
    A judge is not going to be impeached simply because he made an unpopular decision, especially one that's been repeatedly upheld.

Actually according to every poll I've seen, his decision isn't unpopular. In fact between 60-75% of all Americans agree with his decision.

If you're going to start signing these petitions, you might as well throw our entire court system into the toilet. Go ahead and throw away the US Supreme Court. They didn't throw out his decision.

You know just because George W Bush was elected and I didn't like it, I didn't start a petition a have him impeached.

• doogie
    doogie
    If you're going to start signing these petitions, you might as well throw our entire court system into the toilet. Go ahead and throw away the US Supreme Court. They didn't throw out his decision.

You know just because George W Bush was elected and I didn't like it, I didn't start a petition a have him impeached.

heck no. i say, sign away. as has been mentioned, you could have 10 million signatures and it won't change a thing. that's not how our legal system operates. so, if signing a petition makes a person feel better, i say sign away.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Judge Greer is a hero!!!!

George Bush and Jeb Bush are Murderers. Listen to them talk about a "Culture of Life" as they pull the plug on retarded death row inmates. Let them talk about a "Culture of Life" as the plug is pulled on patients whose legal guardians want them to continue living but can't afford to pay the bill.

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit