where can I find?

by lilbit 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• garybuss
  • Ticker
    Ticker

you can also order it directly from Ray at www.commentarypress.com or else try ebay as a book seller called "movie mars" has about the best price on the newest edition, their under ebay stores. I bought mine through them and they were excellent and shipped very quickly. You can also order "In Search of Christian Freedom" through them too. That also is an excellent book and goes into more detail on specific watchtower doctrines and how they do not coincide with the first century congregations. This was really helpful for me as it really showed how the first century congregations had nothing in common with any of todays organized religions and how the authority structure slowly crept into religious history. Best of luck on the book hunting, and I promise you won't regret buying either book as they are well worth every penny. Definate keepers for your home library.

Ticker

• Ticker
    Ticker

Oh forgot to mention, when Movie Mars or Ray sends out the books they are totally concealed and the contents are unknown to others. Just thought I would mention this in case you need to be careful in concealing that you purchased these books.

Ticker

• Honesty
    Honesty

Walmart.com shipped in a sealed cardboard pack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit