Johnnie Cochran the lawyer just died.........

by jula71 45 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, just to be contentious for a moment ... please forgive!

Actually, do this experiment yourself ...

Put a latex glove on your hand, then try to put your own leather glove on ... does it fit?

I thought not!

t

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Tal, OJs hand was huge. The glove, when next to OJs? It looked like My tiny little hand next to Andy's big hand.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh yeah and here's a thought: what if a killer and I wear the same sized gloves? What if try it on and it does actually fit. It doesn't prove that I killed anyone. With OJ, the glove did not fit. Maybe they should have made OJ try for another hour or two to pull it down all the way.

• talesin
    talesin

hehehehe

Actually, I`m just quoting Star Jones from `The View`, she`s got it goin` on! and a former prosecutor to boot ... I`m just being an instigator, that`s all. Sorry, I am just feeling a bit randy tonite!!!

xo

tal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Actually, I`m just quoting Star Jones from `The View`, she`s got it goin` on! and a former prosecutor to boot ... I`m just being an instigator, that`s all. Sorry, I am just feeling a bit randy tonite!!!

It's okay, Tal. I know what you mean. Sometimes I get that Shirley Temple fussy, punchy thing goin' on. You know what I mean, when she would poke her lip out and get all fiesty and stuff. That's when I make them kinda posts. I just rattle them off like Bonnie Parker with a machine gun. And people probably say, "Oh no, Flyin's in one of THEM kinda moods again."

• talesin
    talesin

ah, YUP! (as steven king would say in one of his books) doncha know it? ... heheheh

tks, flyin`, yer the BEST-EST!!!!

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit