"Lunch with Ted and Melita Jaracz" {photo enclosed}

by sf 33 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I typed his name in and I found this photo...

• yesidid
    yesidid

He has aged and put on a bit of weight in the past few years.

yesidid

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen
    I had the same kind of I-can't-believe-I'm-standing-beside-one-of-the-Governing-Body smile as these folks have.

Scully, is that a '$hit eating grin'?

• sf
    sf

Hahaha Golf and treshappy!!!

sKally

• willyloman
    willyloman

Further proof (not that we needed any) that this is an ego-driven organization, with its very own hierarchy and pecking order....

• sf
    sf

~~singing: "isn't he lovely, isn't he wonderful"~~

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

In the photo I recognize the oriental couple at the left. Old friends from Bethel, Cyril and Sau Ling Chin. He's been in the writing department for years, she's in the art department. They look terrific in the picture. I would say these are fairly recent photos, though I haven't seen Cyril fro probably a decade or more.

S4

• sf
    sf

Per request, I brought this thread up and went to the site and it appears to be gone now.

I havve the photo saved in my c-drive but you can't them here. They show up as the dreaded red X.

Not sure what happened to the guy or if his site is down for other reasons:

www.momsol.com - Web Site Temporarily Unavailable

The web site you are trying to load is currently unavailable. If you are seeing this page, it means one of the following:
    1. This site is in the process of being configured for this server, but is not yet active. If this is the case, the web site should be available within an hour.
    2. This web site is currently offline. If you are the owner of this web site, please call 1-888-616-1122 extension 111 to speak with an account representative.

Web hosting provided by StormWeb.

• sf
    sf

Ah!! I just found these through 'google image' search. It's from the same website:

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-35,GGLG:en&q=momsol&sa=N&tab=wi

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I couldnt get it... But I guess that is because He! LIKE Jesus.s coming! was invisable to me so was this guy!!!invisable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit