Are Apostates Ruining "the Watchtower"?

by slimboyfat 23 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Witnesses had a coherent and comforting system before apostates came along and challenged many of "the Watchtower's" core beliefs. Over blood, the UN and other issues the "Watchtower" has responded to apostates by clarifying/changing positions. Many firm believers have been led away from the faith by the active apostate community on the web. So:

Are apostates ruining "the Watchtower"?

Jaracz: I wish those damned apostates would go away and give us a quiet life.

What we are looking for is a return to gentler times...

• Valis
    Valis
    What we are looking for is a return to gentler times...

keep looking...

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    The Witnesses had a coherent and comforting system before apostates came along and challenged many of "the Watchtower's" core beliefs.

If the core beliefs were true they would have withstood any challenge.

Walter

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Don't hold your breath, buddy. LOL

J

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Isn't that what most householders? say about Jehovah's Witnesses?

Walter

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

To the tune of "One piece at a Time" by Johnny Cash.

We'll tear it one piece at a time
    And it wont cost us a dime
    You'll know it's us when we come through your town
    We're gonna ride their @ss in style
    We're gonna drive Jarcz wild
    'Cause after it all settles we'll be the only ones around

The Great Crowd came from '35
    The Generation from 95
    It fell apart when they tried to tie it,
    Cuz of to many holes

The kingdom came in 30, 31, 32, 33, '87, '14, '15 CE AD

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    The Witnesses had a coherent and comforting system before apostates came along and challenged many of "the Watchtower's" core beliefs

Wasn't it Rutherford who took the 'kind, gentle' association of Russell and put it on the fast track to becoming the authoritarian organization that it is today?

alt

There's the apostate, and all who came after him.

Dave

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I don't know... I think apostates are certainly not HELPING, but ruining? Most dubbers don't get out because of apostates they get out because they have easy access to information in general! It's very hard to convince people that 2+2=16 anymore! Most religions are seeing huge losses! Heck the Catholic church probrably loses more members in a year than the total number of JW's worldwide! Where JW's are different from most religions is that you must be totally in or totally out! So if 10 million catholics stop regular attendence thats ok they can come and go as they please! If 1 million witnesses do it it's a much bigger deal! Thats where we come in!

The difference we make is after the witness falls away or become weak! It used to be people left were out for a while then a percentage of them went back... Not anymore, now when they get out they get on boards like this and get completly free of the bull$hit... I 'd bet return rates have never been lower! Thats how we are helping to ruin the watchtower! Not with direct attacks (although sometimes that works I have taken at least 3 out since I left!) but by destroying the "rates of reabsorbtion" back into the cult! I have helped at least 25 people with this stratagy!

Another big target for us is new recruits we are really rocking them there I'll bet we are taking 80% of potential recruits out of the pool!

GO TEAM APOSTATE!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

That almost sounds like an outline for a service meeting part doesn't it!

15 min part
    Relate experinces that have helped others
    out of this damaging cult give several
    presentations that have been used sucessfully
    in the past

Song number 12
    Announcements of weekly
    Disfellowshippings by PO
    Concluding prayer

• Bas
    Bas

The Watchtower of Babel caught fire allright and the fire is out of control! Save as many witnesses as you can and hook them up to internetpowered breathing equipment While the firebrigade is trying to save the neighbouring buildings, the GB still refuse to leave the building, don't they know that they are in mortal danger? to be continued.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit