What did you learn as a JW, in all those years?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

That the WT religion(business) is the continuation of the early christian church and that supposedly they are a faithful imitation of that original church in dogma and practice that the GB stand in place of the apostles. A careful study of the early church shows that there is little in common particularly in the area of christian love where the JWs score very low marks if not nil outright and that's crucially revealing about the nature of this organisation and its leadership the heartless nature of the latter reflects everywhere. The kingdom hall is a cold polar place without brotherly affection and human warmth a dry cerebrally oriented realm, this comes from high up. The fundamental mistake is that people (supposedly) develop spiritually but never emotionally and so get nowhere good.

The predominant emotions present are negative ie fear of a cruel, short tempered, fiery god and the angst of trying to keep him pleased and it's no wonder why people here are so unhappy and depressed. They are emotionally ill treated by being starved of love and affection which are fundamental human needs and poisoned by intensely destructive emotions, inevitably things go horribly out of balance.

That's one hell of a wrong way to perceive the divine person. The whole approach is diabolically wrong the loveless WT organisation is nowhere near suitable enough to be used as a means to judge the world especially when the issue of eternal death is at stake, and if the final end did come it is certain that the GB would get tossed in the lake of fire and sulfur first and foremost, for ruthlessly twisting and exploiting the word of god to their own selfish ends and in doing so misrepresenting the long suffering perfectly reasonable and tender nature of god and for the abominable sacrilege of unscrupulously misleading and profiting from those who want to love, worship and serve the heavenly father in truth and for endlessly harrassing, tormenting and oppressing them. For making a mockery of both man and god. Can't you see folks that they never really believed that the final end is near? otherwise they wouldn't dare for a moment act in that way. But because "the Lord is not coming now I can feel free to mercilessly beat the hell out of my fellow servants" For over a century now four generations of slimy fraudsters have been taking people for a ride.

When the organisation suitable for the testing of the world does come it will first of all be of unusual power and intelligence but also fully conversant in the ways of love, overall something obviously out of the ordinary and it will make a start in imposing itself upon the nations by encroaching upon their territory.

The WT is a very easily detectable counterfeit of the real thing, a parody, and let's hope that the appearence of this false prophet is a sign that the new era is near. They always learn things but never come to an accurate knowledge of the truth: without christian love everything else is nothing but an exersice in futility, even faith and hope. So anyone giving this most devious daughter of Babylon the proverbial kick on the backside is pleasing the true god and displeasing the devil the real "god" of the WTS. An outward form of godliness but no good works to match?! Wow what an unfathomable hypocricy. Even those who rejected the Christ know better how to treat their own.

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

I learned:

Don't ask questions just underline the answers

To hate the "world" because Jesus loves me

the "world" hates me because Jesus loves me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit