Officially Out

by jt stumbler 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I have finally sent my official disassociation letter to the local kh. Now I no longer have to keep watch for a car pulling up in front of my house on Saturdays. Im free, Im free. Yeah for me

• kls
    kls

Congratulations ,now your life is your own with no conditions or guilt.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Have fun with your freedom, but it is best to use one's freedom responsibly (trust me on this one).

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

I like the moniker~!

And I wish I knew how to make smileys from other websites work on this one; there's an awesome Borg one that has a regular smiley sitting there and a robotic one coming along with something sticking out of it into the regular one that makes that robot eye thing and stuff appear on it, and then it follows the first robotic borg-smiley off the screen.

I'd love to see one made up that reverses that process, like Picard and, later, Data getting away from and out of the Borg; I'd use that one for you here~!

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

good for you,jt stumbler!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congrats jt stumbler!

• moanzy
    moanzy

Happy days for you JT Stumbler

Moanzy

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

"Take your religion and SHOVE IT!" - jt stumbler

• tweety
    tweety

Jt Stumbler,

Congratulations to you! Now since you have made your decision...it will feel like a whole lot of weight is off of your shoulders.

love dee

• alw
    alw

jtstumbler

Congrats!!! My husband and I (sounds like the Queen) are preparing to do the very same thing - just a few more steps to put in place!!! Enjoy the guilt-free days ahead and enjoy your weekends!!! Enjoy your freedom and thanks for the post - the encouragement we need to keep going. alw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit