We picketed the Memorial, What a blast !!!

by Junction-Guy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

bringing this back to the top so Hopie can read this. She was wanting to know more about my picketings.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

The memorial is in February this year?

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Never mind, I'm a dope.... I should have read the date of the thread.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JunctionGuy..Normally I`m against this sort of thing..You friggin re-invented it!..This is hillarious!!..LOL!!..So,are you going to do it again this year?..Costumes are a must!..Zorro???..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks, I doubt I will be doing it this year, as now I have been having a "study" with a local elder,so he would recognize me, plus there is a conflict of interest with my job. I would do it again if it werent for those 2 things, besides Im focusing my efforts on my new plan that will be revealed here within a week.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

With in a week..Cool...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

So your not coming to PA Junction?

• moshe
    moshe

I picket my old KH once during Memorial- it defintely cast a pall over their event. Many of the elders who knew me were quite mad, but they never called the police. -it was the Bible studies I wanted to squelch. If you are going to picket a KH, this is the time to do it.- now, a Zorro mask would be a nice touch!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Moshe, yeah the "new studies" were my target audience that night. Grace, Im not sure if I can come back to PA this fall, I will just have to play it by ear and see.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hope it works out JC
    Moshe even if I wore a mask they would know me by my mouth & with a body like this !!!! WOW!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit