Barbeque Grills

by pratt1 3 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

I am in the market for a new outdoor grill.

Any suggestions on a reliable brand, mid range price - $500 - $1000?

Also which do you find better, Gas or Propane gas?

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

A great investment in either.. Obviosly with Gas you will not have to fill up the tanks, even though they are only about 12.00 to fill, but it is nice when you are cooking that you do noy have to worry changing it out when you are cooking 30.00 steaks on it. Propane is a hotter flame then NG so if you are use to using NG be aware of this change.

My personal 2 cents is, if you the space and getting the NG line to the grill is not an issue go with that. If you do get a propane, buy an extra tanks and keep it handy or go for a 120, tank and hook it up close to the hosue. Should be able to lease one for 40/yr.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I recommend a Broil-King.Make sure you get one with the rotisserie for those chickens!

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

There are Kenmore`s, Char-Broil`s, Weber`s.... these are the basics. I live in a condo., so I only have a small one for a back balcony area. We love it! we cook all year around on our`s here in Fla. I think the gas line would be your best investment if you are planning on using it alot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit