Name something you're somewhat good at...

by TresHappy 45 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Making babies

• heathen
    heathen

I'm the maturbating champion ................... LOL also good with making love to women , still single ladies .....................

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

I'm the maturbating champion ................... LOL also good with making love to women , still single ladies .....................

Hmmm where do I begin...... Ok if you are a masterbating champion, how is that you became good at making love to a woman. From that stand point you are just worried of pleasing yourself right....lol Still single... see comments above..

Just teasing ya little, but that is kind of an OXY-MORON.

• heathen
    heathen

What does being single have to do with it ? I don't look to marry people just for sex . considering the women I've met I'm better off single .

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

Where is the link between marriage and being single???? Apply yourself more to making love then masterbating then things would be better is all I was saying...:-)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Let's be nice and not fight...ok?

Here let's change the subject.....getting a blank! ***Lifts up Shirt****!

Brooke

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Strip teasing. I drive the ladies crazy!

ohearn.jpg (33815 octets)

Kwin

• Dustin
    Dustin

I can burp super loud whenever I want. I can talk while I do it.

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

Hahaha as I was saying I was not fighting.. I was just joking with him.. sorry if any of ya took offesne... Ha haha damn I was going to write something profound, but I have no idea what now.. thanks Brooke....hahaha

Can you tell today is a slow day at work. Should have worked from the home office instead of catchig the 4:30 flight to get here...ugghh

• heathen
    heathen

I will be sure to apply myself should I find myself in the situation ........... LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit