Desperate Housewives is back...

by TresHappy 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

with all new episodes! Let's go back to the good ol' days when they filmed 30 episodes per season. It was great! Saw more of Edie in this episode than in the previous ones...so Mary Alice is really Angela? I think she was in the Witness Protection Program!

• happyout
    happyout

I thought it was a great episode, but I don't think Mary Alice / Angela was in the WPP. I think Edie may be in danger from Paul, since he discovered the drop video tape, he thinks she was looking at it.

Overall, these writers are great and the story line just keeps getting better and better. I think I may be forced to buy the season DVD when it comes out (I know, I'm a sad case).

Happyout

• tweety
    tweety

This is such a great show...I just love it! Was at my neighbors eating desert and having a glass of wine (when I looked up and saw the time). Told them, 'hey thanks for the invite, but I got to go because Desperate Housewives are on soon!

I thought it was so funny when Gabrielle was jogging and stole the potty. haa

Dee

• vitty
    vitty

I saw the very first show last night, I dont think my husband will want to watch it though.

I can see a fight on my hands

• trinity83
    trinity83

me and my husband absolutely love that show. Kids go to bed a little early so i don't miss extreme makeover home edition and then desperate horseflies (as my husband calls it). lol

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

So we now know who Dana is...Dana is really Zach!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Mmmmm... and Mrs. Solis is back to her naughtiness!

Yes Mrs. Solis, I'll mow your lawn for you.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Desperate Hosewifves to me, means something completly different than a TV show. I just picture these housewives running inside their house and calling their neighbors on the phone: "the dubbys are here! Hide!"

• jwbot
    jwbot

Ohhh I sorta liked Carlos but now I do not, when he man-handled his wife! grr... I would not have signed the papers.

I love Bree...how do you think she will react when it really sinks in that her son is gay? I actually think she will take the high road and be a good mother and accept him, and if she does, I think that his behavior towards her will improve.

Susan bugs me, she should go back to Mike. Her mom is naurotic like her, and she had no right to try and get her mom back with the boyfriend when Susan is unforgiving of Mike herself. :(

Edie is really growing on me too, she is a fire cracker.

This is my faaavorite show, sort of a guilty pleasure for me, but I find it to be a very smart and entertaining show!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

It was so good again on Sunday night, only 4 more episodes this season! Lesley Ann Warren is awesome as Susan's mother!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit