Name things that you're "NO GOOD AT" !!!!

by JH 75 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i was no good at keeping grudges........life is too damn long...........i could do it now though

• JH
    JH

=

• Golf
    Golf

Not good at being 'God.'

Golf

• kls
    kls

Oh i got another ,,talking ,i talk backwards all the time and i see people stareing at me like,,,,,what did she say?

• undercover
    undercover

On a serious note:

Being raised a JW has made me no good at social interaction. Having been raised with the notion that the world is bad, then I tended to shy away from any social aspect of the world. Even in school I never went to school dances or parties. As an adult I avoided social interaction with workmates or work contacts. As a JW social interaction was retarded. It was with a select few and was always handled according to WTS directions.

It wasn't until I became inactive from the JWs that I realized how unequipped I was to handle social interaction with people. I have made new friends in the world but it's hard. I still find it hard to trust people. I question everyone's motive. It's gotten better, but I still dread large gatherings and certain social situations where I know that I'm not experienced in. Alcohol helps and actually was a crutch for a while after first becoming a jaded ex-JW but I have progressed and am still progressing.

The upside of it is that having grown up somewhat isolated I learned to be self-sufficient and I don't mind being alone. I can find ways to entertain myself; I don't have to always be "going or doing". It's finding the happy medium of enjoying solitude and enjoying social acitivities that is the continual struggle.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Picking up girls on JWD

GBL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

++++++++++==----------=

Brooke

• JH
    JH

++++++++++==----------

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

JH, every time I see your avatar, I think your laughing at me!!!!!!!!!! LOL

• JH
    JH
    JH, every time I see your avatar, I think your laughing at me!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit