Millions Now Living..., Way to Paradise; any way to find copies/prints?

by The Leological One 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

Hi,

I have recently been blessed with my wife (currently DF'd JW) starting to look into some things, and she's read the book "Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses" by the Cetners. She still feels she needs to see something she feels is more reliable for dates such as the 1925 patriarchs, etc, and when I was doing research, I noticed the best quotes to show seem to be from books such as the Millions Now Living Will Never Die and The Way To Paradise, but they're really old, and I couldn't find any available on e-bay or as reprints on CDs on my search.

Does anybody know a way to get ahold of these books? Thanks also for past info on my previous thread. I think I'm also going to end up ordering some CD's with WT magazines. Thanks for any info/advice/help~!

• garybuss
  • garybuss
    garybuss

The Way To Paradise is here
    Rutherford's RainbowTM 2nd EDITION
    http://www.freeminds.org/sales/cdroms.htm
    http://www.freeminds.org/sales/rainbow2.jpg
    This new 2nd edition now contains these three very rare works as well:
    The Revelation (1918)
    The Way To Paradise (1925)
    Angels and Women (1924)

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Thank you very much Gary! I've wanted to read some of this material for a while,should prove interesting.

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

Barybuss,

Thanks so much! I only had time to type up my post just before going to school this morning, and my wife happened to find it and got onto the first link; now we're going to look for those quoted parts dealing with some prophetic things. Thanks again so much~!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

TLO

I'm sure Randy at freeminds would be glad to help you get some of this material

D Dog

• garybuss
    garybuss

I have original (not copies) issues of both those books and have read them both. My favorite of all the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation produced literature is the yearbooks. There is a wealth of information hidden in those. I think the Watch Tower knows there's few Witnesses who ever read yearbooks. They actually contain a year by year history from 1927 on.

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

Thanks for the info Deputy Dog~!

Not sure I'll need to go that far, though, but it's nice to know just in case!

• The Leological One
    The Leological One
    I have original (not copies) issues of both those books and have read them both. My favorite of all the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation produced literature is the yearbooks. There is a wealth of information hidden in those. I think the Watch Tower knows there's few Witnesses who ever read yearbooks. They actually contain a year by year history from 1927 on.

Garybuss: Do the yearbooks just basically have the same material in them that was printed throughout the year, like a collection of that year's WT or Awake! magazines? Do you mean each one has a history of the WT from 1927 on or that they started being printed in 1927?

Sorry for my complete ignorance on this~! Thanks again!

Leonard

• garybuss
    garybuss

The yearbooks are a stand alone publication. They are both a report of publishing and recruiting activities and inside looks of policies and procedures. The older yearbooks had signed letters from Knorr. The newer ones have letters signed by the Governing Body.

It was in the older yearbooks that we enjoyed reading things like the declaration written to Hitler and distributed by mass campaign in Germany in 1933 that resulted in the loss of assets and operations in Germany.

The later books talk about the loss of unpaid literature distributors in 1977 and the reasons why.

Another place the Watch Tower hides information from the Witness people is in the song books. Try reading them like they are a doctrine book some time. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit