Another island thread

by Bendrr 12 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I almost have to go with Mulan on this one. That way I'd know for sure we had Starbucks and Scotch!!!! (AND ohh the stories we could tell) hahahahha

Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Weellllll, I could tell ya but then I'd have to kill you all!

But actually I like the idea of a list, coz with the exception of one person, I would not be able to decide!!!

Here's a partial list:

Think41self (my sis!)
    Riz (she makes me laugh!)
    Expatbrit (he makes me laugh and orangutans are good at finding bananas!)
    Seeker (for deep conversations on the meaning of life)
    Logical (for his intellect and great sense of humor)

Okay, I could go on and on, there are just too many to choose from!! Mango, I like your idea!!!

Dana

"Someday we'll find it...the rainbow connection...the lovers, the dreamers and me"

Kermit the Frog
    "Rainbow Connection"

• mommy
    mommy

Just one? Oh, I guess I will have to agree with Logical I would take mommy...lol Just kidding, I would probably take Logical, I would have him really whipped into shape, ready to face the world then! But there are so, many here that I would at least love to meet. But a whole year with them...nah I will pass haha
    wendy

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit