Process still going on..........Help!!!!

by purplesofa 22 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Purple, the situation you are in sucks. I've been there too. Thing's should calm down for you in a few months or so, it did for me anyways. Now my only problems are these Kingdom Hall sex fantasies!

Seriously, hope things settle down for ya soon..

GBL

• avishai
    avishai
    Most of the brothers and sisters that I know and are close to me I love very dearly. I feel like I am hurting them.......I am sure they are concerned.

Maybe they are, but you ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EMOTIONAL WELL BEING OF OTHERS!!

The dubs put you in a really co-dependent state that way "If you leave, you are hurting everyone!!" It's not like these people are your kids, for gods sake, they're grown ass adults!! And if you leave, your not choosing to shun them, are ya? It's so twisted!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

((((((((((((Purps)))))))))))

Don't let them turn this around on you. They lied to you and then get all hurt when you point that out and leave? Seems like the blame for any hurt is on the liars not the lied-to.

So sorry you are hurting...

(((((((((((Hugs!))))))))))))

Jeannie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL POSTS........ I have things I want to say about them but right now this part of a Don Henley song keeps going over and over in my head.....better than a kingdom melody......!!!!!

I?m learning to live without you now
    But I miss you, baby
    And the more I know, the less I understand
    All the things I thought I?d figured out
    I have to learn again
    I?ve been trying to get down
    To the heart of the matter
    But everything changes
    And my friends seem to scatter
    But I think it?s about forgiveness
    Forgiveness
    Even if, even if you don?t love me anymore

There are people in your life who?ve come and gone
    They let you down you know they hurt your pride
    You better put it all behind you baby; life goes on
    You keep carryin? that anger; it?ll eat you up inside

But my will gets weak
    And my thought seem to scatter
    Forgiveness

• Honesty
    Honesty

You are doing great PS !! Keep it up and remember what the WTBTS is all about.

• prophecor
    prophecor

These times are so uncertain
    There?s a yearning undefined
    And people filled with rage
    We all need a little tenderness
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?
    The trust and self-assurance that lead to happiness
    They?re the very things - we kill I guess
    Pride and competition
    Cannot fill these empty arms
    And
    the work I put between us
    You know it doesn?t keep me warm
    I?m learning to live without you now
    But I miss you, baby
    And the more I know, the less I understand
    All the things I thought I?d figured out
    I have to learn again
    But everything changes
    And my friends seem to scatter
    Forgiveness
    Even if, even if you don?t love me anymore

Extensive healing and understanding in that song, for me it was like a national anthem of awareness. Don Henley speaks volumes, directly to my soul.

There exist sageful, healing energy in much of his music.

This is truly the End of the Innocense.

• Golf
    Golf

Sharing your feelings with trusted folks on this forum will help you build emotional stability. There's nothing wrong in feeling for others, just don't forget your feelings. If you have a close friend to share your inner thoughts, it will help, believe me.

Golf

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

At this time in your life it is extremely important to respect and honor your inner wisdom, and withdraw from situations and people that are disruptive.

What is important now is to lesson drama, and be in an environment conducive to silent reflection. Like a caterpillar in it's cocoon.

For now do not worry about what others think. Be extremely gentle and kind with yourself. Listen to your body. If something you are thinking or doing makes the muscles tight and the tummy tense, then stop doing it. Trust that there is inner wisdom speaking. Often the most precious and important of direction comes as the most subtlest and gentlest breeze. You must be very present and attentive to aware it.

Be patient. Take walks out into nature if you can. Much is falling away. Allow both sadness and joy to play, to come and go. Be accepting and open. Nonjudgmental.

j

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

prophecor said:

This is truly the End of the Innocense.

I believe that

Extensive healing and understanding in that song, for me it was like a national anthem of awareness. Don Henley speaks volumes, directly to my soul.

He is a true songwriter.......He hasn't done a bad song ever.

James Thomas,

Thank-you for encouraging me to take care of me and care for myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

purps

• Thinking
    Thinking

Hey Everyone,

The weekend has ended much better than it started.
    Thank-you very much for you support and comments.
    I feel normal in what I am going through.

I am working on some self-help things. Listening to the inner me. Looking into going to college. Thinking of a dream I have of a business I would like to have.

My relationship with my children is growing deeper too. I can't believe I let meetings be more important than them.

I was looking something up in my bible and ran across notes written in the back of the book from the Co's visit.

Why people quit attending meetings:

1. Sports/hobbies
    2. Social Activies
    3. Work Schedule
    4. Spends more time with self and family

Just seeing the notes written just this way......all I could do was shake my head. I was probably thinking .....I need to watch myself in these areas to
    not miss meetings. Adjust my thinking and my heart .......which I did for the most part. But I feel like at the time it must have seemed like a normal request. Now it just seems weird to even mention it. and manipulative and controlling.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit