Hey waiting and Redhorsewoman!

by Seven 3 Replies latest social humour

• Seven
    Seven

Women your age don't have babies because you would put them down and forget where you left them.
    Not only do your minds wander, they sometimes leave completely.
    Sometimes you think you understand everything, then you regain consciousness.
    The nice part about living in your small towns is that when you don't know what you're doing, someone else does.
    Amazing! You hang something in your closets for a while and it shrinks two sizes.
    You've finally figured out what Victoria's Secretwas. The secret is that no one your age can fit into the stuff.
    A True Story
    Seven and waiting are watching the 6 o'clock news one evening. Waiting bets Seven $50. that the man in the local story, who is threatening to jump from a 40 story building, will jump.
    "I'll take the bet," Seven replied.
    A few minutes later, the newscaster breaks in to report that the man had, indeed, jumped from the building. Waiting feeling sudden guilt for having bet on such an incident, turns to Seven and tells her she does not need to pay the $50.
    "No, a bet's a bet, Seven replies, "I owe you $50."
    Waiting, feeling even more guilty replies, "NO, you don't understand, I saw the news earlier, so I knew how it was going to turn out."
    "That's okay, Seven replies, "I saw it earlier too but I didn't think he'd do it again!"

Seven

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

You will pay, little girl.....you will pay (hehehehe). Just WAIT a few years (BWAHAHAHAHAHA)

• waiting
    waiting

Seven,

I'm confused......I can see why these remarks would pertain to Red, but can see no application towards myself.

Don't you agree with me, Red?

When I find my bifocals, I'll read them again.

waiting - for the other shoe to kick me.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

waiting....confusion is a sign of age. (hehehehe)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit