Last Two anointed JW's on life support at Bethel !

by moshe 16 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

I posted this last week on the e-watchman website . They didn't laugh much.

I looked on the Internet and found that in 1935 you had 52,000 partakers, last year you had 8570..According to the WT, 1935 was the cutoff date for new anointed, after 1935 all are replacements. Lets assume that in 1935 the average age for an anointed was 35 yrs, probably older, but this is convenient. Today that person would be 105. In the USA the odds of making it to 100 are 1 in 20,000. THAT means only 2 of the original 52,000 are left. The good news is that they are still at Watchtower headquarters in private rooms, on life support and faithfully directing the worldwide work. Now don't you feel better!

After another week of my Jewish humor , they banned me today. My last post today was the thread "have you every lied in the field service?" I was just starting to get some good confessions and got banned for disrespecting the JW's and their organisation- go figure.

Oh well , it was fun for awhile.

Shalom,Shalom all,

Moshe

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LOL they banned you?! You'd thunk e-watchman would be a little lenient on people now that he is a wicked disfellowshipped person accourding to the society.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Dont bother offering them reality, it disturbs them greatly.

Brummie

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Dont bother offering them reality, it disturbs them greatly.

So, you've met me mum?

Jeannie

• Flash
    Flash

I posted this last week on the e-watchman website . They didn't laugh much.

After another week of my Jewish humor , they banned me today. My last post today was the thread "have you every lied in the field service?" I was just starting to get some good confessions and got banned for disrespecting the JW's and their organisation- go figure

e-watchman's board is a waste. No really honest discussion allowed. They police it as if it were a KH and Sonofcomfort thinks he's a Corrections Officer.

The good news is that they are still at Watchtower headquarters in private rooms, on life support and faithfully directing the worldwide work. Now don't you feel better!

Your joke is funny! Funny too is, the GB is obviously worried that the number will continualy remain at 8500+

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Moshe,

Excellent! I always knew that the number of about 8,500 included a lot of replacements, and replacements of replacements. I professed to be of the anointed for twenty years of my twenty-five years as a JW. So, I was a replacement that is now replaced by someone who will likely get replaced by another replacement. But, I never thought about the original 52,000 in 1935, that they would all, but two, be dead by today. Since leaving the JWs, I more fully appreciate the importance of the statement, "do the math." Thanks for a great post. - Jim W.

• mouthy
    mouthy

do the math."

Oh Amazing!!!! where was you when I needed you. THAT's why I was kicked out I couldnt do the math ....607-1914

• Golf
    Golf

Thanks for the laugh Moshe. We could always do with sense of humor on this forum.

So, with close to nine thousand remaining, we still have a long way before this wicked system ends? Who said, 'do the math?'

Golf

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ignore the man behind the curtain!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

No dont ignore him elswhere. That is called shunning -send him to my house = he looks old enough- well dressed & he seems to be doing the math

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit