Prince...getting worse...sigh....

by DebraDoll 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

He just gave "thanks & praise to the one true god jehovah..." at the Vanguard Awards. I'm going to be sick now.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Dang I missed that part! I did see part of his perfomance. Dont worry, that dude is weirder than the average dub. His statements dont do anything to advance their movement. Cept maybe their bowel movement.

:P

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

yeah i was coming here to post about that too....i was like oh my goodness....he had to go there....the performance was awesome tho,.....sheile e, morris day, and the other peeps....and he did his little oooooaaaaa sound....still a freak in my book.....i don't care what title he holds.....

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

I like prince, Thank god no one takes him seriously.

The artist formerly know as the artist formerly known as prince.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Dude's an embarrasment even to the Watchtower society.

GBL

• gumby
    gumby

Perhaps Price will see he'll never be considered a witness by any congregation until he starts living like and looking like a dub and oneday tell them to kiss his arse. I can't imagine remaining in a group who frown on you and never make you feel one of them as the dubs would do. What do they call him when he comments at the watchtower study.....'.brother artist'

Gumby......formerly known as playdough

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Last year Prince had the highest grossing concert tour in the United States

bringing in 80 million......wonder how much of it went to the Society?

He gave all praise and glory to Jehovah when he went into Hall of Fame too!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Who gives a good bowel movement about what he says or the religion he follows?

He always has........and always will be a musical phenomonon.......so to you who WORRY about him now being a dub..................GET OFF YOUR WHINING ROCKING HORSE.

HappyDad (of the senior citizens class who can still outrock some of you...at least)

• professor
    professor

You are spreading out your musical genres I see, HD!

• Pwned
    Pwned

i have no idea of course but i bet he gets special treatment (as in they overlook his 'worldly' behaviour) at his congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit